Fisher price my first grow ⛺ tent

The little one in the bottom right fabric pot is going to have problems trying to compete with its pot mate, I would separate them while still possible, same with the other pair too

Just my opinion

1 Like

Thank you for the input! I agree. I ordered the fabric pots . I wish I ordered more, gonna Amazon prime me some to arrive tomorrow. I have never grown before and am trying to absorb as much information as possible.

3 Likes

You’re doing fine. I’m still learning new things every day here, lots of knowledge around

2 Likes

4 Likes

Wow, just WOW!

A lot of new information to research here!!

Looking forward to seeing the progress :v::peace_symbol::us_outlying_islands::green_heart:

2 Likes

2 Likes

8 Likes

I keep trimming the fan leaves . I must not be trimming them enough! Every time I come back it looks just like it did before I trimmed it!

5 Likes

You may want to start spreading some branches open to open up the middle of the plant.My plants did the same thing just trimming leaves,2 days later it was like i had not done anything to them.Nice healthy plant.

2 Likes

I’m about to add Binder clips on the sides of the containers as tie down points for the branches. That way you can reposition them, and and subtract as needed.

3 Likes

Yeah I will try that. Maybe get some tall bamboo poles to try to support it? Idk. I am trying to keep up this baby just keeps spitting out fan leaves! I need a bigger tent asap

1 Like

10 Likes

3 days ago I trimming so many fan leaves and boom they grew right back

2 Likes

That means they are good and healthy. They look excellent.

2 Likes

Looking great a vibrant healthy plant will do that.i am pruning my 2 auto fem northern lights daily right now.

3 Likes

4 Likes

New additions!!! I found the sold out everywhere famous Tropicana cookies :cookie: cuts and a free melon baller for my troubles

2 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

7 Likes