Fisher price my first grow ⛺ tent

Second looks like a female, can’t tell on my end in the first picture. Looking good and healthy.
Edit: sorry, out of likes.

1 Like

Its a Topanga canyon og x gmo feminized bean from ,Greenpoint I think

2 Likes

I’m thinking buy another hlg600rs ceiling mount them tarp it out get ventilation set up for that and have 1200 watts of led with the red spec for my flower room. Make it 10x10 or something close . I think the flower footprint is like 5x5 . By the time I get that going ill get something cheaper till next round like a hlg blue spec Scorpio idk or maybe something else that’s designed just for veg light spectrum.

I have all kinds of stuff I would like to do. We have discussed a 10x15 and building some leds strip setups. It’s all good as long as you set it up correctly.

1 Like

Congratulations on that by the way. It’s always great to find something you’re looking for.

2 Likes

You have been following my grow since day one bro . Thanks so much . It means so much to me! I’m starting to get more knats or some kind of flying insects . More than usual and the stick traps

4 Likes

very nice you appear to be on the way to a great grow

all the best and enjoy the day

Dequilo

2 Likes

I figure we can all learn together. Im glad to hear that. It makes my day :slight_smile:

Try to confirm what those flying bugs are, but likely fungus gnats. You’ll want to get it treated before they explode. I got some good advice from this post and after

4 Likes

What about treatment of the plants now that they are infected? I ordered some stuff but I’m freaking out now I got sticky traps and strips everywhere

1 Like

I have peroxide not sure what kind of ratio to use and what to spray exactly.

isolated a cpl did some major trimming . Sprayed plants with neem oil. Cleaned every inch of my tent with water n peroxide definitely helped noticeably. Hoping they were lessened by all the stick traps. They were loaded

7 Likes

9 Likes

my new tent arrives today vivosun 4x4 80 inches long and 96 inch high

9 Likes

Spraying for the adults is almost pointless. Just kill the larva and break the life cycle.
One cup 3% peroxide in a gallon of water will treat the ghat larva and eggs in the soil, but won’t prevent re-infestation. It can also kill off good bacteria and fungi, though could re introduce the bacteria and stuff after. Or ust use the mosquito bits, it’s the larva that do damage to the roots and the bits kill them off.

4 Likes

It was confusing because the original post said to put them 1 inch under the surface when transplanting. How do you treat plants already infected? Work the bits in to the top inch of soil the best you can without disturbing the roots?

2 Likes

I covered the surface then worked it in on most of my containers. Some of them had some extra pace still so I actually added more soil. I’m also soaking almost 2 tablespoons of the bits in a gallon of dechlorinated water (I filled a reusable tea strainer ball) and watering with that when not using fertilizer.

3 Likes

So as I move my best plants to the soon to be flower tent, I still have larve returning as flies 2 days later. So tomorrow I will try to find these mosquito bits! If I have order them I will

1 Like

I believe if you find the dunks (look like doughnuts) you can grind them into bits and use them. They are used for puddles you can’t empty that accumulate the larva.

1 Like

i got the doughnuts :doughnut: as well. Just in case!

5 Likes