Fisher price my first grow ⛺ tent

I am glad you found them.

I forgot to tell you, I thought about you the other day. I was mixing up some soil amendment and when the smell of crab meal hit my nose, cannacrabber popped into my head :joy:

4 Likes

11 Likes

I got the grow :bug: :beetle: bug! I paid off my hlg600rs in the 35 days it took to get these babies where they are now. I’ve added some dolato x with slurricarne #23

4 Likes

That’s awesome! I hope to get pictures of my new tent up within the week as well.

2 Likes

I have this tent and :heart::heart::heart: it!!

3 Likes

That pitch in roof now makes total sense! The attic for ventilation and letting you raise lights a little bit more.

5 Likes

I’m just as happy about my new tent as I am yours brother! You have been hanging out withe me this whole grow coaching me . You and @Seamonkey84 have literally saved my garden . The information you’ve shared has also let me remain pesticide free so far as that is my end goal. To make good ,clean meds, and stay as organic as possible!

3 Likes

That means alot to me, and I’m sure it does SeaMonkey as well. We have been helped so much by this community, and we want to do the same. It is a nice change to know exactly what goes into our meds. Don’t tell anybody, but the organics tastes better also! Shhhh! :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah, I think this tent was designed for an attic or upper floor to coincide with the roof pitch. It’s a helluva idea for sure.

3 Likes

I’ll keep my 4x4 for veg! The clearance just would never work for my lights as the canopy would reach past the 30 inch mark i need. This new tent will prevent alot of light burn im sure. Now the question is do I go backwards and hook up my hps 400 watt double ended electric bill devourer? Or do I buy a light more special for veg? I was thinking maybe get the hlg 600 blue spec as I have the hlg 600rs ? Unless its too much for a 4x4 veg tent!? I could get a cheaper light than the hlg obviously and I’m open to suggestions. I just see what it did to my plants in 38 days of veg now and its unbelievable :flushed:! From what I’ve read the blue spec is more fitting for flower and the 4x4 tent is way small for the veg footprint wise ! The most expensive option be to get another identical big one like I just got. Then keep the 4x4 eventually to be used as a mother tent? Idk what I’m doing honestly :confused: But this sure is fun!!!

4 Likes

I have no clue what I’m doing either! :joy:

There are some people on here way more qualified to answer any led questions. I can tell you that a 3000 spectrum is better for flower (red spectrum I think) and a 6000-6500 is better for veg. I believe that is blue. Like I said though, I am not the most qualified on leds. I’m working on it though.

2 Likes

I’m like what did I do? Lol. Glad I could help, but someone else pointed me towards the mosquito bits and how to use them. I just started using them myself. You may see bit of mold like layer growing on the bits, I believe that’s normal and shows microbes are growing.
As for lights, not familiar with most of what’s out there honestly. I went with the easiest and most budget friendly for my lights with screw in LED bulbs.

2 Likes

The sister to the hlg 600rs is the 600blue spec ! It would be super bad ass to have all hlg. Not sure my wife feels the same !!! Jk she doesn’t even ask but if she only knew how much my little hobby cost this last 2 months! Oh boy :boy: :flushed:! Thats why I’m so greatful i have credit with rightbud! I put down like 325$ and I get a 850 $ light! They also went ahead and gave me my discount code as well which got me to like 807 dollars total all interest free ! Its certainly help me balance the budget better

5 Likes

Gotta love it i checked it out very nice auto pay every other week if i was in need of something extravagant but for now considering my limitations of space ill put them onthe back burner

Peace out and stay safe

1 Like

Bro I talked to the owner of right bud. He saw i bought the 600rs 30 days ago n was itching for more. I still try to negotiate. Best he said right now was 805 for the 850 dollar listed hlg 600 blue spec for flower . He advised me to if I could, wait till black Friday . I’m in a jam and have to order now. But if your able to hold out supposed to be some big savings!

3 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

When do I know if its time to flip them?

1 Like