Fleur du Mal Seeds

Grower feedback on General’s Daughter:

General’s Daughter stretches her limbs UK420

25 Likes

Grower feedback on ESB

Oldtimer’s original breeder notes (c. 2001):

ESB (Skunk #1 x Nigerian) x Blueberry

Over 12 thousand first generation seeds of ESB have been grown world-wide, the last pack at auction fetched just over £500 for ten seeds that’s a bit of a steep price rise considering it was first offered for $30 at BCGA for the A-1 defence fund.

There are people stateside who are working on stabilising ESB to try and save the genes.

I know people (in Paraguay, Israel, Panama, USA, Canada, Italy, Spain, NZ, Aus, Africa, Turkey, France, Hawaii the list goes on and on) who have mothers they have saved. Are they the same as the one I saved because I liked it the best from those I grew? Well I very much doubt it, although ESB was very close to an F1 hybrid there was still some variability in the line. It had to finishing times 7 to 8 weeks and 9 to 10 weeks the later ones were much more psychoactive.

Now a breeder would say that variability was bad, so would most seed buyers today who want everything to be like peas in a pod.

Now I don’t see it like that, but who am I to say. I only grew out a hundred or so ESB to test them, all of them were pretty good as far as psychoactivity was concerned some excellent. All grow very tall, reports say it is totally resistant to mildew in areas where it is a problem. Outside in SoCal and New Mexico it has reached 20 ft + outdoors, on the other side in Fl where it is more humid the form is different, as much as 8 or 9 ft across and shorter only 12 ft or so tall.

Grower reports:

ESB at seven weeks (UK420)

13 Likes

I celebrate with a laugh that we at overgrow have our own boutique breeder who goes thru the trouble of pleasing everyone here to make sure we get some ESB!!! Cheers!

8 Likes

New breeder packs

23 Likes

My girl was impressed she said: “Those seeds should be good, so elegant the packaging”

LOL

7 Likes

And then yet another happy customer!

3 Likes

Three days in soil and one baby Cindy.

@Baudelaire You’re a bad, bad, man!

8 Likes

Congrats @ryasco! It’s nice to be surprised this way!

3 Likes

all good here too !
10 days trip.
thanks B420
DS

10 Likes

Mr. B is the man! No doubt.

3 Likes

Excellent! ESB should be excellent in your climate @Dee.S73.

One thing, please, open the packs carefully, over a small plate. Hate for you to lose any. Use a small knife to pry up the staples on 3 sides. You can store them in a cool place just as they are if not needed immediately.

Anyone who ever ordered from Heavens Stairway will recognize the packaging style.

-b420

12 Likes

I didn’t follow these instructions and my seeds flew all over the room, i sepnt like 20 minutes looking for them… LOL

5 Likes

as I can’t profit of the climate having to grow indoor here, I will give a few clones to some friend to grow outside… :slight_smile:
DS

1 Like

How can i order them???

1 Like

I believe @Baudelaire prefers english. Ha! Ha! Sorry dumb joke.

2 Likes

ha ha haha ha …:sleeping:

2 Likes

Here you go buddy. The beginning of the thread tells you. :relaxed:

4 Likes

I had something in the mail today that I actually wanted :grin: Thanks, @Baudelaire!

6 Likes

We want pics bro!!! Let us see…

3 Likes

Ha :grin: Just take the pic from Dee upstream, and change the paint color to better suit an inhospitable environment. Also, swap out the Cali-OxDurban for General’s Daughter… I’m drawn to 50/50 sativa/indica splits.

4 Likes