Fleur du Mal Seeds

For whatever it’s worth: If I remember right, I believe I had 100% germination rate with my FDM seeds in paper towels on a seedling heat pad, transferred to coco as soon as they cracked open. Got some amazing phenos too, still have a small jar left that I dip into occasionally :yum:

5 Likes

Which one did you grow?

2 Likes

Which is why I prefer to sort these things out in email, as its hard to pair forum handles to customers and orders while keeping private matters private. Ping me at b420@fdmseeds.com with your order number and we’ll sort this as we always do.

FWIW, C99 is basically an IBL at this point, you should find a high degree of uniformity in phenotype in 30 seedlings. Whatever you are looking for you’ll likely find. peace -b420

7 Likes

News and new releases at Fleur du Mal Seeds

We’ve completed a top to bottom revamp of the FDMseeds.com website, from the deepest inner plumbing to the layout and features. If you haven’t dropped by lately, please stop in and say hello. You’ll find several new enhancements and a cleaner navigation:

We’ve re-organized our strain offerings into three categories, FDM Originals, Heirlooms, and Breeder Mixes. And we’ve added a new breeder mix to our line-up, our OG Mix, which has become an instant hit.

We’ve also enhanced our online payment options to allow for online purchases via Cash App, Zelle and bitcoin.

And we’ve launched a news alert for folks who want to be notified of new strain releases and promotions. To join the list, just create an account at FDMSeeds.com.

The OG Mix comes out of our OG-OG breeding project, and includes a diverse mix of some of the most elite OG Kush cuts available in California, including SFV, Tahoe, Platinum, True, and Fire OG, matched to our Janis and Cinderella breeding males.

Like all mixes, the OG Mix is a veritable box of chocolates, but early trials are showing a substantial general improvement in structure, vigor and yield across the board, owing to the great structure of the Janis and Cindy males, while the variety of OG mothers is expressed in terpene and flavonoid differences.

If you’ve never had the chance to grow an OG and wanted too, the OG Mix is a great place to go find you some serious gas, for as little as a dollar a bean.

11 Likes

Easy access to FDM Seeds in the UK

Fleur du Mal serves customers throughout the world directly from our website, offering free international shipping with every order.

But UK customers can now source Fleur du Mal Seeds locally from two online seed shops. Our longterm partnership with UK420.com has been renewed and restocked with our bestsellers - Generals Daughter, Janis, Cinderella 99, Sweet Tooth #4, African Queen and ESB.

And now, we are a featured breeder at the newly launched Pips Seedbank. Pips is the only UK seed shop offering the full Fleur du Mal line, including Princess 88, Durban-Thai HIghflyer and all of our Breeders Mixes. Best of all Pips takes credit and debit cards, bank transfer and bitcoin. They are offering 20% off your first order with the code PIPS-20.

Of course, FDM is already available to our friends in Europe at Cannapot, which carries our complete line of original and heirloom strains for shipment worldwide.

5 Likes

It’s 420 Somewhere at FDM - 15% off all April

It’s 420 all month at Fleur du Mal, and to celebrate the news that our brothers and sisters in four more states can celebrate legally with us this year, all FDM original and heirloom varieties are 15% off throughout April at FDMSeeds.com, with the code 420FOUR.

Every order over $150 will get free shipping with tracking, and a special pre-release sampler pack of our upcoming heirloom release of Indiana Bubblegum.

We’ve been working on stabilizing this classic American mixed sativa strain from the 1970s for two years, using an original Indiana Bubblegum cut dating to ’91 backcrossed with a selected Serious Bubblegum male from their 1998 release.

We have completed two backcrosses and expect to release the third backcross in July, which should be 98% stabilized and true-breeding. If you can’t wait til then, be sure to get in on this limited pre-release of this second backcross generation of an American cannabis classic.

To top it off, those residing to one of our newly free states - New York, New Jersey, Virginia and New Mexico, will get a special gift in addition to the 420 savings on any order delivered to those liberated territories. Let freedom reign!

Indiana Bubblegum at 58 days

24 Likes

I started 3 FDM C99 Mix seeds in Feb. One girl nearing harvest.

Started 3 more in March, 2 girls.

30 Likes

Beautiful, nicely done.

7 Likes

It was nice thankyou. Sorry for delay plus my pics are stuck on a phone I can’t get to work. It was resinous from the start, nice rounded buds full of flavour, from what I have read a flavour you can’t mistake which is something I have never experienced so was nice. Kind of like African imported varieties but like 1000 x intense taste.

I will deffo update if I pop any more beans anytime soon. Sorry to keep it short but computer is lagging also.

1 Like

hey @Baudelaire just received a lovely pack of esb from pips missed the 20% discount doh!!!
any tips for growin her 600w hps hand watered coco any hints would be much appreciated
thanks mate your work is stunnin
:man_farmer: lime

3 Likes

ESB is pretty easily to grow. She’ll get big if you let her, so be careful how long you veg beyond sexual maturity if height is a restraint. She’ll stretch 2-3x from veg height. She is middling on nitrogen needs, so don’t overdue it there. Otherwise, like many African strains, she is very hardy and trouble-free generally.

13 Likes

thank you so much for getting back so quickly @Baudelaire your a gentleman :sunglasses:
very interested in ot#1 strains i smoked the original esb way back but never grew it ,
sorry if ive missed it what f gen have you taken her to ?
would love to get hold of some smile to but i cant find any :nauseated_face:
gonna get your indiana bubblegum sweet tooth and general’s daughter soon to
thanks again
:man_farmer:lime

4 Likes

ESB is currently in F3. Working on the F4 now, basically line breeding the variety to stabilize and replicate Ot1’s original conception of the strain. It’s a personal favorite of mine, so completely unlike most Kush-dominant modern strains. peace -b420

14 Likes

i remember esb being totally different to todays couch lock its was very up kinda like the lego movie theme song “EVERYTHING IS AWSOME”
im really lookin forward to these
thankyou for keepin it alive and pure
:man_farmer: lime

5 Likes

Hey, I was looking to order Princess 88, ESB, Cinderella 99 and the OG mix, but cash app isn’t in Canada and I don’t use Crypto…do you have other options?

6 Likes

Moneygram and Western Union are always options. We also take currency, USD or CAD. -b420

8 Likes

Oldtimer1 in the hospital

There is some sad news on Oldtimer that I’m reluctant to share with the community, but knowing he’s got many friends here who would want to know, I’ll share what’s already been announced at his “local”, i.e. UK420.com:

Ot1’s been in the hospital for several weeks now recuperating from the effects of a stroke in September. He has paralysis of his legs and arms to some degree and thus is bedridden.

Please join me in wishing the ole’ git and Mrs Ot the best, and remembering his quiet yet deep contribution to the craft cannabis community over the past 30 years. Be well gentle gardener…

Some of Ot1’s 1996 vintage ESB from our f2 release:

34 Likes

:anguished: love to OT1 and Mrs OT

LEGEND!

:man_farmer:lime

4 Likes

After a couple of years of breeding and several months of testing, Fleur du Mal is releasing its latest heirloom preservation project, Indiana Bubblegum.

This release is the the second backcross (bx2) of our 1991-vintage original Indiana Bubblegum cut. We first backcrossed with a selected male from the 1998 release of Serious Seeds’ Bubblegum, then backcrossed again with two selected males from the progeny. The result is a highly-stabilized seed line of this original American classic, selected to grow with fidelity to the mother.

Phenotypically, FDM Indiana Bubblegum is almost perfectly balanced between sativa and indica archetypes, providing the best of both worlds in a classic hybrid format. Frosty, medium-large buds on longish colas, ready at 60 days. Potent, balanced head with good body and cerebral effect. Classic sweet bubblegum terp profile. Strong mold and pest resistance and virtually bullet-proof dioeciousness. Picks up some nice color at harvest with cooler temperatures.

Starting with the Serious Bubblegum cross as the male accelerates the “cubing” process and results in this bx2 release having around 88% of the genotype of the original clone mother, which should allow for very predictable and uniform expressions amongst the progeny. Ultimately, I want to complete the cube with a third backcross, but given the interest in the strain, and the excellent early results we’re seeing with the bx2 generation, we decided to make this available now.

Available at FDM, Strainly, UK420 and Pips. peace -b420

44 Likes

I already reached out to you on Strainly. Patiently awaiting your response :+1:t5:

2 Likes