Fleur du Mal Seeds

Wow those nugs are huge like pine cones. Nice job

3 Likes

Thanks dude! It’s one of my favorite strains, first one I’ve grown three times from seed, and I’ll be putting down more soon, though this time I think I’m going to try some Princess 88 from FDM and a line called Hot Dam BX from Ninefold Collective that uses Pineapple Princess (P88 x C99) from Tricloud Genetics as the outcross, I’ve enjoyed growing the family of genetics together to see the differences, if you scroll back here in the FDM thread you can see the C99 vs her mystery hybrid growing side by side, it’s cool!

12 Likes

Love me some Pineapple Cindy

5 Likes

Damn, now you have me wanting to run some Cindy next. Stuff blew my mind when I first saw it. FDM the best spot for C99 beans these days if you’re looking to find the tropical/pineapple one from back in the day?

8 Likes

Heck yeah @PatHealy best I’ve found by far, I get loud mango and pineapple off of mine but sort of syrupy half rotten with the gym socks smell

9 Likes

@PatHealy

11 Likes

Awesome! Thanks! I’ll read up as soon as I’m done with these plants.

3 Likes

Just had a browse through the FDM catalogue. Wowsers!! It’s my bday next week, I’m going to pretty pls the missus for a couple packs….and then proceed to tidy up the whole kitchen and yard then pretty pls for a few more packs 🤌😋

7 Likes

FDM Indiana Bubblegum, in Southern NM. She’s handling the heat well :sunglasses:

39 Likes

That is a very nice looking plant.

3 Likes

It’s been a month here’s the IBG now :sunglasses:

Thickening up and smelling great. Sometimes I catch the bubblegum scent, others I just get sweet smelling weed. Can’t wait :grin:

29 Likes

Maybe check out FDM Sweet Tooth 4.
(NL5 x Blueberry).
I don’t usually boast about what seeds i have, but his Sweet Tooth is supposed to be really good so i got a pack last year. And it’s still in stock at the FDM shop.

6 Likes

I already have it :sunglasses:

Was a tough call this summer. I think next season I’ll go for a later start and more variety. It’ll be torn between that or Ortega 2024. Or maybe I just buckle and run a bunch of plants :joy:

7 Likes

Ortega sounds interesting. But i found Sweet Tooth a great hybrid effect while Black Domina (which had Ortega in it) was way more heavy and de-motivating.
Maybe do both? I say variety (of Weed) is the spice of life.

5 Likes

Mix heavenly the both in the cone at 50/50, guaranteed goodness ^^

1 Like

That’s exactly what I’m looking for, actually. Most of the time I consume before bed, so knocking me out and shutting down between my ears is the goal :grin:

Love the hybrid and sativa effects during the day for sure, but at night I want a KO knockdown.

Both may happen regardless :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Is the Ortega from FDM? I’ve read great things about FDM’s OG Kush mix. Most indica-leaning seeds i think he offers.

6 Likes

Yeah he released Ortega earlier this year, probably January. It’s one of my must-runs, FDM seems good at having lots of those

7 Likes

That’s great to hear. Gonna go to the FDM site see what i’ve missed.

I loved those strains i got in the 90’s. Maybe an LA Confidential repro will be next. An elusive power indica from the past.

3 Likes

I like this., some very nice colors.

6 Likes