Fleur du Mal Seeds

Ortega sounds interesting. But i found Sweet Tooth a great hybrid effect while Black Domina (which had Ortega in it) was way more heavy and de-motivating.
Maybe do both? I say variety (of Weed) is the spice of life.

5 Likes

Mix heavenly the both in the cone at 50/50, guaranteed goodness ^^

1 Like

That’s exactly what I’m looking for, actually. Most of the time I consume before bed, so knocking me out and shutting down between my ears is the goal :grin:

Love the hybrid and sativa effects during the day for sure, but at night I want a KO knockdown.

Both may happen regardless :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Is the Ortega from FDM? I’ve read great things about FDM’s OG Kush mix. Most indica-leaning seeds i think he offers.

6 Likes

Yeah he released Ortega earlier this year, probably January. It’s one of my must-runs, FDM seems good at having lots of those

7 Likes

That’s great to hear. Gonna go to the FDM site see what i’ve missed.

I loved those strains i got in the 90’s. Maybe an LA Confidential repro will be next. An elusive power indica from the past.

3 Likes

I like this., some very nice colors.

6 Likes

Since I found Celia bx1, I’ve grown her out, cloned as many as I can run, we are crazy in love with the buds.
Is it the most intense buzz I ever had, nope.
She is the entire package for us, super tasty, floods us with a blissful, stone we just love. Pure mind candy!
These are Gollem buds for us, we will share them with folks at our home or a small gathering of weed nerds, but NO WAY, NO HOW, would I be willing to let any go for bartering.
Now, I got ESB in my sights.
Thank you for all the back story also!! Great thread!
All the best!!
webe

10 Likes

Beatiful morning and IBG really filling out. She’s happy, I’m happy :sunglasses:

Just before sunup:

Catching some of the first rays:

46 Likes

good looking girl :fire:

2 Likes

Classic Indiana Bubblegum profile, impressively expressed. You are quite a bit ahead of us in NorCal. Are you comfortable sharing your elevation? When did you start outdoors, and was it a clone or mature seed plant?

16 Likes

Beautiful work. @FieldEffect

I love those mountains behind the plant in the background too, it looks very beautiful over there!

2 Likes

Happy to see you chime in @Baudelaire, appreciate the compliment :sunglasses:

~5000’ 34N seed plant outdoors early-mid May.

Here’s the timeline in detail -

Seeds started 4/7:

Outside 5/9 (cull males DNA sex test):

Selection 5/31 (cull 2 less vigorous):

July 8 (middle):

August 4 (moved to new location):

29 Likes

Labor Day weekend Sale 20% Off any two premium strains at FDMSeeds.com. Use code FDM20
Good thru Monday midnight PDT.

On a side note, FDM is no longer listing seeds at Strainly.io.

We made this decision after much consideration, as we have been longtime supporters and recommenders of the platform. However, the current attempt to interpose a bug-ridden, multi-step, crypto-based transaction process with hefty fees; the banning of free trading by site user/members; and the prohibition against referencing sellers’ other social and web addresses left us with little choice, even if our sales had not instantly flat-lined the week the new system was rolled out. Until Strainly’s team sorts this out and makes the site more buyer and seller friendly, we will watch from the sidelines.

That means if you aren’t already on our email list, you probably should do so today. No spam, just occasional flash sale announcements and off-list releases of small lot hybrids like our Banana Sherbet coming up soon. What’s that you say? (African Orange x Sunset Sherbet) x Ortega 'Banana Man". Like smoking a Creamsicle. List members will know first.

peace -b420

29 Likes

Well done. I’m convinced from the morphology, terp profiles and ancestral lore that IBG has Mexican parentage, probably a non-Californian skunk of Mexican and Afghani, bred for sweetness and Midwest climates. Should be right at home at 5000 feet in NM.

11 Likes

Man I better grab me some Cindy and Sweet Tooth with this sale, but it’s hard to choose at times because I’d want near all your offerings, I just gotta prioritize which ones to grow first lol @Baudelaire

6 Likes

Great overview! In general your grow reports are really detailed and I think this sort of capsule timeline is really useful for those of us who have the same seeds but haven’t tried them yet.

And yay FDM sale! I may have to get a couple more things if the old bank account says yea

8 Likes

How do you enter the 20% off code? I’m very impressed with your strains. I did have some problems. But I do like your original stuff. I have this to see anybody about and seeds, get them while you can. I’m worried that everything is going to change again. I would like some suggestions on how to grow some of these. What kind of training do you use? If not at all what size containers and may be how long do you veg the for? Not trying to start trouble just curious.

4 Likes

I see you save all the good pics for FDM :rofl:

3 Likes

That looks amazing.

3 Likes