Fleur du Mal Seeds

Seeds arrived safe and sound! Og mix extra freebie pack. Once my current run is done these will be popped. Some og crosses, Cindy crosses and Indiana bubblegum gonna be some fire!!

1 Like

@Baudelaire

Wish I could afford a pack of each of that heirloom line. I appreciate your transparency with lineage.

1 Like

I like the mixed salad of seeds. Not a bad deal.

3 Likes

Went for the Ortega and Cinderella mix…right up my alley

4 Likes

Hey @Baudelaire , I noticed you dropped some Bubble Cheese on pips :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Exodus Cheese x Indiana Bubblegum sounds like an awesome combo. Any plans for these to hit your site?

5 Likes

@FishWhistler - I’ve staked a small lot of Bubble Cheese (UK Cheese Exodus Cut x Indiana Bubblegum) with our friends at Pips Seedbank as a thank you for their great support of Fleur du Mal over the years, and as a “repatriation” of the great UK Cheese back to it’s homeland.

Of course it comes with a nice re-invigoration from the Indiana Bubblegum, which is always a primary goal in our heirloom preservation projects. Folks ask us all the time why we don’t just self our heirloom cuts and sell S1s. There are a few reasons, but one of the primary reasons is that these older elite clones often arrive in a state of diminished vigor, suffering from years of inbreeding depression, environmental stress and biological attack. A program of careful backcrossing or outcrossing to vigorous males can make all the difference in restoring the greatness these cuts once had.

The Bubble Cheese is an exploratory cross, and I’m really waiting on feedback from our UK growers before deciding whether to move forward with a broader offering. We have a few lots available direct from FDMseeds.com if anyone is interested, just drop me a DM. For our UK and European friends, Pips is your best source. Tell 'em b420 sent ya…

18 Likes

I personally hope u end up releasing it, I’ve smoked big buddhas bubble cheese and it was fire.

4 Likes

Given the strong stateside interest, I’m going to put up the Bubble Cheese on the FDM Seeds webstore soon. Stayed tuned, and thanks for your patience. peace -b420

21 Likes

Sounds like an amazing cross. Im defiantly interested

2 Likes

Very cool! Definitely going to grab some and look forward to the drop🔥

2 Likes

Hi all… just picked up my bubblegum mix pack today, plan on ordering the other mix packs and of course some other pack of single strains too… so darn excited…

New to OG but not new to growing kind of about 5 years in but have a lifelong affinity with the herb…

Peace and love to all

11 Likes

Welcome @NAKED_GARDEN_421. Good to meet you! Starting off with Fluer du Mal, I hear good things about his gear! Hope you stop by the introduction thread and introduce yourself. It’s a good way to say hello to the community. This is a great place to learn and ask questions. Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

2 Likes

I have so much stuff marked in pips and to be fair 90% is FDM stuff… ive just ordered the bubblegum mix pack…

im a bit of a brokie so i had to start small…

But dam your stuff is the stuff of dreams…

Im so darn excited…

Anyone recommend a efficient way of hunting packs? I use a 5 x 10 usually 18 plants in 30L pots good for yeilds but no good for hunting…

1 Like

if hunting go smaller but Sog the hell out of 2liters is my guess
im collecting coffee cans for this purpose

3 Likes

Cool, thanks for reply man…

If one was to go for say 3L pots, would i let them veg until i can take lowers for clones … then flip just the main colas and to feed maybe just organic bottle nutes? (I usually use basically a living soil although i dont like to use that term, its basically a well ammended “soil” mix of my own creation) thinking maybe i could use my dirt but only admended with the beneficials and then using maybe a bio bizz for grow and bloom…

maybe stick a net up for support?

What do you think buddy :thinking: its just ive not used the SOG method yet but i definitely need a more efficient hunt method…

my usual method of growing 18 medium to large plant is ok but itd be better if i could get through more beans especially if i could do it in maybe the 4x4 and use the larger tent for clone only runs or maybe even larger hunts in the 5 x 10…

Thanks again man i appreciate it

1 Like

no veging your going for selection not yield here so 12/12 from seed keep your eye open and your memory sharp and choose wisely

2 Likes