Floyds tent village

those ICC look lush and thick those fan leaves are so damn fat lol. i have 2 i just popped that were fems hopefully they are similar

2 Likes

These are fems from @TestOfOath

4 Likes

Soil tent. Four in blue pots are Orange goji, confirmed females. Four to the left are Sour bubble and they are looking like males. Two in the middle, one of each unknown. Might cull the runt OG with the thin leaves that hasn’t shown sex.

And the babies

29 Likes

Awesome work @Floyd
Are you getting any smell on that ICC yet? The one I have near harvest has a dirty rubber smell like tires or tennis shoes.

4 Likes

There is a smell that I can’t really identify. I wouldn’t describe it like that though.
But its early.

5 Likes

It smells like…

freshness!

Happy Friday!

18 Likes

@Floyd

What light are you using in veg? It looks like one of the Eye Powerveg floros… Are you in fact using these? Interested in them and am looking for feedback on their performance. :thinking::grinning:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

The light I use for seedlings, clones and youngins is a blurple I got on Amazon a while back. It pulls 400 watts from the wall. It was cheap and does the job.

10 Likes

This ICC fan is 12" across. Just amazes me how big these leaves are…

26 Likes

8 Likes

You can use those to make a thatch roof, who needs shingles?:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

6 Likes

All i can say about that…

5 Likes

The force is strong in this One

2 Likes

That’s a bit of genetics and a whole lot of
OCTOPOT POWER
Great job buddy :star_struck:

8 Likes

Thanks Paps. I just started them on the 10/30/20.

4 Likes

Damn, I thought that was a finger at first. then read 12in and had to double take. Nice.

5 Likes

Thats funny! I just went back and looked and my arm/wrist does look like a finger at first glance. :grinning:

5 Likes

Looking great as always mate, ol’ Fat Leaf McGee

I think you’ll find the PH and EC swings are normally after heavy rains. Here during the wet season it’s almost impossible to keep the pool clear because the rain throws the PH out daily.

2 Likes

Seems more seasonal. Its city tap water. But Ive never checked after heavy rain, so who knows.

3 Likes

I know my well water changes ph and ppm summer vs winter

4 Likes