Foreigner Goes Legal

I saw a documentary once where monkeys would sprint onto resorts to steal drinks. Hilarious.

2 Likes

Good day all:

I have been cottaging in parts unknown but have returned. I watered and fed my plants before I left and said a little prayer to the deity of your choice and let them be. This isnā€™t the first time theyā€™ve been neglected and I figured what the hell.

We got some rain but I donā€™t think any of it hit my dirt. Oh well.

There has been significant action in my absence. Despite my efforts to murder them they are stacking a little.

The neatest one is the dark sparks. All the buds are little spears. The ones with the most promise are the gorilla glue and the creme de la chem. None of them will be big but they are starting to stink.

GrXcd

Creme de la chem

Gorilla glue

Dark Sparks

Iā€™m really enjoying this Miracle Grow only treatment because in foreign lands we like to live dangerously.

Happy summer and all the best.

9 Likes

This is not my plant:

Itā€™s an auto and itā€™s tiny. Nice purpling though.

4 Likes

Auto update. I donā€™t know what day it is but itā€™s getting close.

The GRXCD is a very leafy single bud that smells good and sweet.

The CDLC is one solid nug the whole way down.

Not a good pic of the GG but itā€™s got promise too.

I think my DS is a freaky mutants. Very loose individual calyx on stems. Like a willow tree. Check it out:

So there it is. Canā€™t be too much longer now. Im going to have to look at what I have on hand in the auto department and make some decisions.

Cheers for looking and all the best.

9 Likes

Miss Pigeonman: ā€œWow. That nugget in the dirt looks like a Monkeypaw treeā€.

:laughing:

Sheā€™s not wrong! Great job! (or ā€œgreat jobā€?, you make the call)

2 Likes

They all have very unique structure. No one is like the other. Itā€™s weird.

2 Likes

Better shots of the elongated/sparse calyxs on the Dark Sparks-

She smells great but what a freak.

8 Likes

Hereā€™s the gorilla glue. One big nug.

I think thatā€™s a dog hair in the pic

10 Likes

Also my weed has weeds

8 Likes

Everyone needs a grow buddy even weed .

3 Likes

Umā€¦itā€™s a cover crop I planted deliberately. Thatā€™s it.

4 Likes

Smoke Report - Rare OGer co-op.

So itā€™s been curing for just under 2 months now and I figured Iā€™d crack a jar and let Mrs Foreigner have a go.

Itā€™s stinky. The nugs are dense. Eye drooping stuff.

Itā€™s very nice smoke but the standouts are how sticky it is and that it tastes like pine.

If youā€™re sitting on these, grow them.

If I were to do it over Iā€™d have given them a little more veg time because the yields were on the low side.

Iā€™ve been saying I wanted to grow some master kush for a long time now and this is 50% that (if I remember correctly) so Iā€™m happy.

Seed co-ops rule and @Mongobongo did some nice work.

All the best.

13 Likes

I found it to be a good producer of solid hard nugs but you know me there trees by the time I flower . Lol Actually have one in the tin box as we speak sheā€™s about 5 ft tall stretching decent at the 2 week flower point.

4 Likes

Do you get pine off of them too?

I wouldnā€™t say ā€œnot a good yielder,ā€ she yielded well given her size.

Sheā€™s a winner. I got a short and a tall pheno and Iā€™ve only tried the one but I expect they will be similar.

3 Likes

To be honest I havenā€™t dug into the cured buds yet. Itā€™s getting the extra long cure I guess I just might have to go crack open the vacuum bag and bring a few out to try .

2 Likes

I thought the same they were on the small side for size and produced about 50-60 grams each, mine were a bit more berry and pine smell, but that may have been the Pink Animal Crackers X Oregon Huckleberry next to them. Didnā€™t get a chance to smoke any as the went fuzzy in the jar, as I couldnā€™t burp them, when I went away for 4 days and we had a small heat wave.

I have made oil with them and it does make me sleepy, with a lot of couch lock.

2 Likes

Our yields are just about inline.

Shame about the jars. You made me nervous so I checked mine for the first time in a long time :joy:

The smells are becoming more complex with age.

3 Likes

Yeah I check all my jars every 2 weeks now as well. Even when you think they are dry after 6-10 month in the jar with no problem a sudden heat change has made some of mine go fuzzy in the jar, especially the bigger colas that didnā€™t get broken down, they seem to hold on to moisture more.

1 Like

I try to jar them at exactly 62% give or take so that I donā€™t have to burp them. Iā€™ll just open them once in awhile to get a feeling for how good they smell.

Also here is my freaky-deeky Dark Sparks

sheā€™s a weirdo.

10 Likes

ā€¦but sheĀ“s kinda cute

3 Likes