Foreigner Goes Legal

Found some PM on the GRxCD so I think she will die today.

She is very very leafy which probably doesn’t help. Oh well.

They are all pretty close to the finish line so nothing to do but keep my eyes open and maybe hit the remainder with a high pH spray or something. We will see.

6 Likes

Looks delicious @Foreigner mine had a banana smell to them.

5 Likes

Saturday update. Day number unknown.

Everything looks great except for the GRxCD. I think I will kill her soon.

The dark spark is getting freakier by the day but has developed some purpling of the leaves.

The gorilla glue looks good too. A little leafy but packing it on.

Still winning is the creme de la chem. Frosty and smells like cleaning chemicals. Starting to hit a fade too.

Not too long now.

All the best

14 Likes

You musta put that Dark Spark in the fridge for some color huh?? :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

There all looking good taste tests will tell the story.

2 Likes

It’s not even cold outside! I’m going to need to check my notes to see how old these ladies are :rofl:

2 Likes

Shit, I somehow missed out on your diary for nearly a month. Good to see you’re doing fine without me!

Dark Spark has some lovely colors genetically from what I’ve seen, very pretty.

2 Likes

You’re welcome anytime friend.

The Dark Sparks is really tweaking my curiousity with her weird structure. I wonder how she’ll taste.

3 Likes

Worst hotel ever

5 Likes

Don’t think that deer will be running any time soon . Didn’t realize they had wifi at the crowbar hotel chain what’s there prices like was that booked through TripAdvisor?

3 Likes

They turned a 100 year old county jail into a hotel. I stayed in solitary confinement. It may have been booked on TripAdvisor :joy:

It has since closed which is a shame because it was a strange and interesting place. I think it’s condos now.

3 Likes

Here’s a fun old pic I found. It turned out quite disgusting.

6 Likes

Some kind of mad experience or should I say experiment ?
Rso oil or the smoking black tar oil ?

1 Like

It was a very shitty tincture. I didn’t follow any advice or instructions and just sort of did it. Not recommended. It’s still sitting in the cupboard waiting for some sucker to try it :joy:

2 Likes

Should be able to find some use for it made with 100 proof I’m guessing ?
Eating it straight up isn’t good at the best of times try a drop in a 2 bite brownie or on a piece of toast and peanut butter and jam. Lol

2 Likes

It’s made from 94% alcohol. I had my BIL smuggle some in from Quebec. Alcool. If you take a shot it makes your insides burn.

Now that you mention it I might make some…candies? I dunno. I really haven’t thought about it in quite awhile :sob:

1 Like

That shit’ll kill you lol, use only in mixed drinks. If you replace vodka with it, you get a double essentially, lol.

Been thinking on making some hard candies myself. Must be something in the air.

2 Likes

It burns so bad it feels like you’ve just puked. It’s more of an industrial solvent than it is a drink. Ugh. It makes me shudder just thinking about it.

4 Likes

If you cooked it down more possibly getting rid of more of the 90 proof . Still gonna taste like ass .

1 Like

A few more and better pics.

I scoped the crème de la chem and even though she looks just about done the trichs say different. Still a way to go:

Here’s the gorilla glue looking nice in the sun:

The Dark Sparks is just about ready:

The freakiness keeps getting freakier. I won’t say what appendage it looks like:

Looks like a staggered harvest for me.

Oh and here’s a strange purple trichome stalk:

All the best

7 Likes