Foreigner Goes Legal

My last filter was a Vivosun 4”

It did a good job. I replace my filters regularly for security reasons. It didn’t fail, I just removed it from the rotation. I’m sure it would have lasted longer.

My current one is a “vivohome.” I think it’s the same.

I’ve also got vivosun spring loaded clippers that I really like.

And autocorrect wants to turn vivosun into Vicodin.

3 Likes

had there tents(2) bad, had their metal exhaust fan bad from the start ,front bushing extremely noisy and a fire hazard, have a vivohome plastic exhaust fan ok, only thing was cord had to be redone. Have their trimers(2) one i loved one i hated. Had their cmh light fixture for a minute sent it back as when i hung it by the hanging points they provide it bent in the middle, the top strap was not up to the task

2 Likes

Good day all.

So I left the tiny CDLC up for awhile longer after the main harvest. Partially because I wanted to make one overripe and partially because I’m a sadist.

It’s bigger than I thought it would be. I stopped watering/feeding/caring for it and this is the result:

She might yield…6 grams? We will find out in a week.

I now have no plants and am anxiously planning my next run.

Cheers for looking and all the best

16 Likes

For a single bebe-cola that’s really pretty bruv!

4 Likes

Thanks man. She smells good but I’m going to have to brush off the tiniest bit of perlite.

I usually put so much care into my plants until they annoy me and then they get none :rofl:

2 Likes

finished catching up. I have used vivo sun in the past. I like these ac infinity fans and filters these days. Not a lot of difference in price but the ac infinity seems to last longer for me. I like the fans and tents too.

Have a few autos to try …haven’t done any yet.

@Shadey the stone cheese plate is nothing to finding the omelet pan you specifically told everyone not to use totally wrecked and with some kind of cheese burnt on to it. I bought cheap dollar store color coded mats

They hang from a peg since they all have a hole in them in the same spot.

3 Likes

I have a eight inch ac infinity carbon filter, i do like it and it was half the price of the other 6 inchers, Can,phat and phresh

4 Likes

I will check out the dollar store see if they have them here :+1:

3 Likes

So this plant was chopped about 10 days ago. I did it very quickly because I found some rot and just wanted to excise the nastiness as quick as possible.

Then I just left it there.

Here’s an closeup of the ugliness:

But look! A nice bud!

I think I will leave it here indefinitely.

Have a lovely weekend.

10 Likes

Good day all. Just some quick pics of me filling up Mrs Foreigner’s weed jar.

I turn the shake into joints before I refill with a different strain. These joints are from @Pigeonman gelato clone.

She has the bad habit of throwing the stems back in the jar. The “stickiest” weed ever:

It was a hard decision but I decided to give her @Tappy Blue Lights. It’s nice and solid and skunky and lazily trimmed:

And here I am finished my hard work for the day:

Phew. It’s hot today.

Stay cool and all the best.

7 Likes

LOOKING GREAT @Foreigner !!

3 Likes

Thanks man. She really likes the gelato but I like to switch it up on her once in awhile to keep her guessing :clown_face:

“Hey this is nice, wait, is this different, I taste lemons, is this a new lemon one?”

:joy::kissing_heart::rofl:

3 Likes

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

The real problem is that I have so many really nice strains to choose from (it’s horrible I know). They are all very different but equally good. My decision could easily have gone a different way.

I care way more about the specifics as a grower than she does as a smoker.

2 Likes

MAKE YOUR EXCELL LIST! :wink:

If I could find a piece of ruled paper I might :rofl:

Excel feels too much like work. And I like the thrill of finding something I’ve forgotten.

1 Like

So Mrs Foreigner started dipping into the Blue/Afghan Lights and she said:

“Wow this is nice it’s got a really skunky floral bouquet.”

That’s high praise. It smells very nice to me too.

Here’s another shot:

Anyway, the CDLC that has been neglected and abused it’s whole life is dry. It yielded 5 grams. Not bad for 1.5 hours of sun a day.

It’s a bit squiffy and has some perlite flecks in it which aren’t too attractive but it smells nondescript and faintly of weed as it should at the end of drying.

All the best

10 Likes

:laughing:

1 Like

Well well what do we have here…

I don’t think I have the energy for beta testing but it will follow soon :+1:

8 Likes

WOWZERS YOU DID IT!
Mazel Tov!

1 Like