Foreigner Goes Legal

So here is my list which is subject to radical change:

Hawaiian Puna Duck
JOTI skunk X JOTI sweet skunk
UFS#18
Pura vida bohdi
Silver mountain bohdi

(Or maybe even bohdi space monkey?)

Some didn’t quite make the grade because they’re longer flowering periods would make me lose footprint for a couple of weeks.

Maybe next time I will do an all extended flower haze the prize of which will be the Everyday Haze.

Comments, thoughts, “Foreigner you’re stupid,” all welcome.

All the best.

11 Likes

I’ve got a pack of Pura Vida have you grown that one out before?

2 Likes

These will all be new to me. But I believe there’s a grow log under the breeders co-ops :+1:

2 Likes

1 Like

So these are officially in dirt.

This gives me some flexibility to cull the freaks and prevent too much headache from duds.

This means I’ve started more strains that I can finish. I consider this a good problem to have. Maybe I can find room to stick one in the back.

Hopefully it will give me a nice selection of male stock to choose from too. The seeds I make will depend on what I find but I enjoy the hunt!

Let it begin. And I get to use my HLG100 :+1:

10 Likes

I have one of the 65 watt version. I put a dimmer on it because I found it too bright. The points on the fingers of the leaves start turning up along the edge and then it will start yellowing. Keep an out for this and consider raising the light if you see it.

2 Likes

Will do thanks for the input.

In order to buy more headroom I’d need to remove a lower shelf but we will see what happens.

3 Likes

is what I bought. It does chop the signal but I guess it’s okay and the driver can handle it. I did check iirc. In a picture it actually shows bars sometimes.

used one of these to set the lux was the cheapest way to set it without expensive equipment I didn’t have. Not the best way to do it but it has worked for me.

5 Likes

How far from the canopy are/were you keeping the lights?

I think spec is 14”

2 Likes

sounds about right. both @Mr.Sparkle and MotR reported that led lighting was sufficient to flower at much lower levels. My light is screwed to the top of the cabinet. It is what it is. As long as they were in a dome they were fine but when I went to gallon bags they were too close. In my short cabinet they did okay in 4 in pots.

I don’t have a lot of headroom in that cabinet. But in the other one I have 2 of the new rspec lamps. Same thing if the points on the edges point at the cieling …too much light.

1 Like

Let there be life:

Waiting is the hard part.
All the best.

15 Likes

Mazel Tov!!!

Which is which?

2 Likes

One is the pura vida and the other is the lemon skunk X

Still more to come…

7 Likes

What a difference a day makes:

12 Likes

A few babies. Not sure which ones they are:

7 Likes

“And this is my youngest child… “Number 6”. We tattooed it to the back of his neck so we wouldn’t forget.”

:laughing:

2 Likes

I could have checked but didn’t bother… now you’re making me check: It’s a silver mountain, a lemon skunk, and a pura vida.

1 son, 2 son

They get their first light feeding tomorrow.

4 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

2 Likes

No sweat. My veg cab has the nicest light in the whole house :joy:

3 Likes

Baby’s first feeding day:

14 Likes