Foreigner Goes Legal

They’re looking very happy. Honored that you popped one of mine!

Here’s the Black Dosi Fire mom.

Sibling (Fire Alien Kush x Black Lime Special Reserve) x Lemon Skunk

22 Likes

I’m very pleased to have her in my garden. I don’t have much JOTI experience but what I have had has been very good.

(it’s possible I have 2 I just can’t remember what the fourth plant is atm).

Sorry to say they all took a bit of a beating in early veg but they’ve bounced back nicely. I stalled them out pretty badly with too little food.

Thanks for the pics, they look great. Nice to see what the little seeds can do!

11 Likes

The fourth unknown plant is an UFS. So I’ve got two of them. Makes sense, they both have similar structure. Very different from the other two.

5 Likes

A couple of pics now that I’ve gotten around to it.

Silver mountain-

Both UFS18-

BDF X LS

I did a minor defoliation of the lowers and cut off a few suckers.

Happy weekend!

15 Likes

Glad to see things going fine on Tabernack Aplausos(1), some good and healthy plants over there :kissing_heart:, salut … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

What are you a Que-Beck 'ockey k’ehoach!?

4 Likes

Non monsieur no|nullxnull, just using some slang Foreigner kindly taught me :innocent:, here in OG you learn almost about eveything … ejem|nullxnull

5 Likes

So @Foreigner is a a Que-Beck 'ockey k’ehoach!

3 Likes

That was my suspicion … frech|nullxnull

3 Likes

Quebec-quoi?

5 Likes

ou etes les fuck!?

4 Likes

So steady going here.

My humidity is a bit high. I thought the cold weather would kick the heat on and dry it out a little bit it’s been reasonably warm and so no dry air from the furnace.

I think this will get better as it gets colder but I’m stuck with it for now.

I was planning to defoliate anyway but I was prompted to just do it now.

Silver mountain before and after:

UFS 18 before and after:

I probably overdid it like usual but no big deal.

Cheers for looking.

16 Likes

Like any bad haircut it will grow back :wink:

That UFS looks like a nice stocky plant, nodes look closer together than the silver mountain.

3 Likes

Yes very much so. The silver mountain is supposed to have some haze in it so it’s to be expected.

I’m also running at 4000k which voodoo says should lead to tighter nodes but I don’t believe it.

4 Likes

Not the best lighting because a bulb burnt out and I need to get one but here they are washing their hair.

16 Likes

NOICE!

:hugs:

2 Likes

Good news: the heat has kicked on and dried out the ambient humidity so my cab humidity is much more acceptable than it has been.

Bad news: the silver mountain is growing into my light.

So I had to take some drastic action and prune off all the offending stretching tops.

Before:

After:

It doesn’t look like much but it’s 4-5 inches which is bigger than the clones I usually take.

Will this affect yield? Probably. But sometimes you do what you have to do.

The tips were less than 6” from the light. Manufacturer specs are 14” but I believe 8-10” is probably the sweet spot.

Phew. I wasn’t looking forward to the trim but I think it had to be done.

Cheers and all the best

13 Likes

The buds at the top now, should pick up speed, it just depends on how long they need to get over the shock as to whether it affects the yeilds overall .

2 Likes

Mrs Foreigner has so many crumbs at the bottom of her jar I didn’t know what to do with them.

So I did this:

I dare her to smoke them all

16 Likes

That was a lot of crumbs to get all those joints, with all the trichs that fall off to the bottom of the jar they should be pretty potent.

4 Likes