Foreigner Goes Legal

It’s an HLG 100. I opted for the 4000k.

It says it’s the equivalent of a 200w HPS and from what I can see that’s a fair claim.

I bought it as a veg light but I bet it’ll do a small flower run no problem. Unless other issues bite me in the ass. But the light: solid.

4 Likes

I had a dream about that the other night. Funny stuff.

2 Likes

Just to show you a little more about the light look at the size of these guys and the relative light penetration:

A couple of yellowing lowers but very few of them have been removed.

11 Likes

Or you can put it in the freezer while your gaming, with the sides off maxing out your frame rates lol.

3 Likes

It’s surprising with LEDS how much less amount of power you need to grow things.

All light is a wave but still a vibration, I wonder if different types of light generators have the same wavelength but different vibration, that affects the plants growth hormones.

5 Likes

This is why I dance aggressivly at the plants.

3 Likes

UFS18

12 Likes

Your hand’s too small.

5 Likes

(It’s the tiny hands that make the leaf look big)

:nerd_face:

6 Likes

Good day all.

Day 28ish

Things are progressing here but the outside temp has risen to 15C with heavy rain. So my humidity in the cab has spiked drastically. I have no choice but to ride it out.

Foreigner is living dangerously on this run - light leaks, high humidity, different light, different cabinet, much smaller shoes, no headroom, light burn.

About the only constant is the nutes :stuck_out_tongue:

The silver mountain smells amazing. A lemon pepper dank that stings the nostrils in just the right way.

The LS x BDF smells very nice too. Not very strong, like diluted strawberry soda.

The UFS seem to be lagging behind. Not very much frost and definitely no skunk.

Got a little mag def from the small shoes but I’ve added a little calmag so I’m not too worried.

On top of all the challenges I haven’t been giving them the attention they deserve. I’m going to do another defoliation when I get around to it. Mostly I’m just leaving them alone.

Cheers for looking.

19 Likes

Here is the lemon skunk X black dosi fire

Here is the UFS18

Nothing really to report. I defoliated the inners a little but nothing drastic.

Onward and upward.

Cheers.

13 Likes

They’re coming along very nicely! Looks like you and the missus are going to be looking forward to some fine flower medicine. :ok_hand: :fire:

3 Likes

Slow and steady as she goes. It’s cold outside again so my humidity is much better which is a relief. Apart from overcrowding and a little healthy tip burn all is well.

Here are a few pics with the flash.

UFS18

Silver Mountain:

Cheers and all the best

15 Likes

OOOOHHHH!!!

How does that UFS18 stank?!

2 Likes

It doesn’t really. It smells good. It smells a bit fruity and weedy, but no skunk of any kind.

2 Likes

:thinking:

3 Likes

We will need to wait and see bit my prediction is pleasant but generic weed with no skunk smell or flavour.

Oh well. So far the skunkiest plant I’ve grown is a northern lights which is supposed to be a low odour strain.

It’s all over the place. No big deal. Never trust a name :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Also my silver mountain doesn’t smell like silver or a mountain :rofl:

5 Likes

:rofl:

So what I’m reading is the plant pheno Gods really like messing with you!

4 Likes

I popped the UFS in a whim so it’s no big deal. If I was really expecting/hoping for skunk terps I would be very disappointed.

4 Likes