Foreigner Goes Legal

What does this break down too? I can’t find anything outside of the acronym.

2 Likes

I was thinking of Kushkings super lemon haze as well. Did you not sign up for those on my pm thread when he offered them out :thinking:

2 Likes

Yeah, I mostly just count for the sake of counting. I always let them tell me when they are ready.

And you’re right, my grows go much smoother in the winter. I can’t control my temp/humidity and in winter they are both low and in summer they are both high.

I take a break sept/oct because I hate powdery mildew and would rather not grow than fight with it. I go outside with autos for when I choose not to grow inside

:+1:

2 Likes

No I don’t think I saw that. Is she a beast or slightly tamed? Slightly tamed is what I’m looking for. But not too tame :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Super silver sour diesel haze if I’m pronouncing it right.

4 Likes

I think the super lemon haze is also Kushkings that was crossed with the lemon sherbert.

3 Likes

That sounds like it has potential. Ideally I’d like a bunch of 12 week strains. The sssdh is 12, the everyday is 14, and I think the mmh is 12 weeks too…

1 Like

Thanks for filling in that info @Shadey ! :hugs:

1 Like

I haven’t seen anyone grow them out yet, maybe ask @Kushking902 how tall do your SSLH and SSHxLS grow.

2 Likes

The fallback alternative is bohdi space monkey, pura vida, and Wolfpack which is also a good choice but very different from a sativa run.

Or maybe some more silver mountain. The smell is awesome.

4 Likes

Done. Let’s see what he says.

1 Like

A shitty pic but we are getting the beginning of some amber on the LS x BDF

8 Likes

Oh yeah forgot to mention I got one of these:

Pretty sweet

11 Likes

awwwwwwww yeah! welcome to awesomer town!

3 Likes

I’m liking it. It’s small and sleek and quiet and I can finally throw away my big ugly duct muffler. Mounting it was a bit tricky…but I figured it out.

3 Likes

Cloudline T4?

1 Like

T4 correct. At max speed it’s still quieter than my last fan on it’s lowest speed.

Oh wait, S4 maybe let me check

2 Likes

Computer attached = T4.
Dial attached = S4

1 Like

It’s an s4

1 Like

Nice! If you get a T4 you can slave that S4 to it. It’s a great intake/exhaust combo!

1 Like