Foreigner Goes Legal

Woo just a post to mark post 1000 - go Foreigner!

5 Likes

Nice fan are they as quiet as advertised?

2 Likes

A night and day difference. Even the loudest setting is quieter than the low setting on my last one.

Still yet to test in high heat and with a filter but my gut tells me good.

3 Likes

I’ve found the easiest way to count days is just write down what day is ‘Day 1’ somewhere.

Then when you want to check, just google “Days since January 5th 2022” (or whatever date was day 1) and it will tell you without having to click a link or anything.

Anytime I try to keep track of the days by adding numbers I end up getting off track…

5 Likes

I take a screen grab of my post that says day 1 :+1:

3 Likes

I have calendar notifications and a spread sheet :rofl:

3 Likes

There’s an app called ‘How Long Since’ that’s pretty nice for that as well.

Watch for bud rot on the BDFx. Mom was fast, dense, and floppy also.

3 Likes

So. Slight change of plans. I’ve abandoned my idea of finishing this grow in my veg space. So I’ve moved everything back into the tent.

Why you ask? Because I was growing in my veg space and now need the space for, you know, vegging.

I was really looking forward to finishing this run in the veg space as a big fuck you to those who claim light tightness is an absolute requirement. Here is how leaky my veg cab is:

Now I just need to decide what to germinate but I’m working on it.

Cheers and all the best

12 Likes

ALL THE THINGS!!!

3 Likes

I think I’m going sssdh, everyday haze, Maui mango haze, and malana cream.

4 Likes

Yes, I have 3 SMs at 35 days, and the smell is already delightful. Almost intoxicating.

Some haze crosses that I have enjoyed are NLxHaze and Mandala’s Far Out which
is Columbian Sativa/Haze x Blueberry.

Best of luck bringing your current ladies home free.

8 Likes

It really is hard to describe but it’s quite lovely and unique.

Phew, the hard work is done:

12 Likes

Day 55

The plants seem to be liking their new home.

I’m just riding out the next couple of weeks. Fortunately I’ve got some beans in wet Promix to keep me busy.

AC Infinity all hooked up. Still playing with the settings. I can probably get away with a lower one but I’ll check later.

Here’s a pic of the BDFx in her purple glory. Don’t think I got much lemon skunk in this cross:

All the best.

12 Likes

Day 56

A little farting around with watering led to some pics
BDFx

Silver Mountain

UFS 1 - the leafy one

UFS 2 - the dense one. It threw a banana but I think it’ll be fine

All the best

13 Likes

Put a straw up to that Silver Mountain and snort that shit directly yo! :open_mouth:

4 Likes

The silver mountain smells so good it is making me rethink my position on not smoking.

7 Likes

:open_mouth:

(Edit: I wanna see this!!)

2 Likes

It really is remarkable and indescribable. Like…lemon flowers mixed with honey and some kind of sweet incense.

It’s a poor description.

If you have some grow them out. Best smelling weed Ive grown in a long time. Ever even maybe. Hopefully the smell makes it to the bag.

6 Likes

We have life:

It’s the malana cream

12 Likes

What a difference a few hours of light makes

12 Likes