Foreigner Goes Legal

And a few hours later…

11 Likes

Before you know it, you’ll be hearing it say “In brightest day, in blackest night…” :joy:

4 Likes

Oh we worship evil around here :zombie:‍♂

4 Likes

3 Likes

Belated Christmas gift from Mrs Foreigner.

Now I don’t have to haul bags of ice from the gas station for bubble making!

And it keeps my drinks cold too!

11 Likes

Congrats on le beau mariage, not easy to find these days … chati|nullxnull

4 Likes

Mi gusta mi esposa. I got her an ultrasonic cleaner to clean her bong :rofl:

4 Likes

Day 60

A few developments.

100% germination on everything except the sssdh. Dead as a door nail. I have sprouted some BOG Sour Strawberry to compensate.

Overview: left to right UFS, silver mountain, BDFx, UFS

Here is the UFS

It’s actually starting to smell a little skunky. Just a tad. Maybe this means the smoke will skunkify. We will see.

Silver mountain

Still smells great but a ways to go yet

BDFx

I could probably take her today.

No pics of the other UFS today because she is pissing me off by being very slow and throwing some nanners. I’m not in a rush but hurry the fuck up already.

I’d be planning my trim attack but currently my drying space is being used as a germinating space and I will need to clean the gunk off the floor before it becomes a drying space again. And move the dog food somewhere else.

What else…100% germ in everything except the sssdh here’s what t looks like.

So there you have it. We’ve got beaucoup movement and I’ve got some more work to do. The EDH all needed to have their shells popped and the membrane removed manually but that’s it for now.

Cheers for looking and all the best and happy growing.

17 Likes

A few more pics because I’m anxiously eyeing the tent going “”hurry up already”
BDFx

The skunky Skunk

The stupid bitch whose pistils won’t turn and is throwing nanners

That is all

15 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

The BDFx is looking pretty stellar :ok_hand:

3 Likes

She’s very pretty eh? Not a yielder but she’s got other charms. She’s long and floppy and trichy and purple.

3 Likes

Your grow is looking great! Not sure why I haven’t stopped by before. I have some of those UFS18’s in F2 I got from Doug. I’ll be following along to see how they turn out! The hazes sound fun too.

3 Likes

Thanks for looking in @api312

We’re nearing the end of this run. I’m getting just the faintest whiff of skunk but I could be imagining it :scream:

4 Likes

A few more pics just because

BDFx

Silver mountain fox tailing with new white pistils

I can’t seem to get a good pic of the skunk because the leaves are in the way but here she is anyway

Babies growing fast

And the prettiest Every Day Haze

So much action so little time. I’ve taken to sitting with my tent open while having my morning coffee. Very nice on gloomy grey days of which there are currently many.

All the best

17 Likes

I would have invited myself over @Foreigner but the plague is making me act reasonable… :smiley:

(*just got home from stab #3, I got the hat-trick with Pfizer being available! :rofl:)

3 Likes

I got stabbed on Friday with Moderna. In out bang boom no problem.

I don’t know how you feel about trades but I just might have a few extra plants that could come your way in a month or so. Males and females.

3 Likes

Oh and a tired but still evil dog

7 Likes

I meant when you are sampling :rofl:

3 Likes

Oh I see. My collection has become the stuff of legend. They will sing songs about it in future generations.

There are a few you should try though.

5 Likes