Foreigner Goes Legal

One of the weirdest ones I’ve ever seen. It hit a certain point and decided it was male.

But like I said, not total loss, nice smoke (yes I tried it)

3 Likes

Getting bigger.

10 Likes

no insulating foam needed either!

1 Like

I’ve been having some germ issues but I think they were bad seeds. And it’s chilly.

1 Like

It’s a full moon!? Why u germing at a full moon?!

1 Like

I was reading the almanac upside down again.

Really though I think the seeds were just dead. Other people have reported issues

3 Likes

Yeah if you Pennywised em and they didn’t pop after floating then yeah… d-e-d

1 Like

I go straight into pro mix and I excavated a week later to find seeds exactly the same as when I planted them.

1 Like

I can’t do that anymore… it’s too stressful! :rofl:

Now it’s
1: scuff,
2: float in distilled, covered in darkness, max 24hrs, or earlier if tap shows
3: plant 1/2 of seed tap down an covered with an empty pot (2-4")

It keeps the stress down being able to see all stages at all time. :worried:

3 Likes

I figure I’m going to be planting them eventually anyway so might as well do it all at once. If a few don’t come up no big deal.

When an entire batch fails, it’s annoying, but it’s the seeds.

I should get a heat mat though.

3 Likes

I swear by them in this cold house. My 2x4 is a different beast now since dropping in the 48" x 20" pad set to 22c. :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah, I could probably break soil 3 days earlier if I had a heat mat. Alas I have nowhere even to put one now that I think of it.

It’s 19c on the floor here. 23 on the ceiling. Go figure.

3 Likes

Fuck I need more jars. It’s not such a big deal except the temp has dropped and I’m not inclined to go to IKEA in this, or on the weekend. It’s crazy over there. And it’s only 200M door to door. And I can walk inside for half of it.

Here are a few pics-

Silver mountain

UFS18

Giving them both another week until what I’ve chopped has dried and there’s more room in the hanging space. Should work out. They need a little more time.

18 Likes

Sound like Mrs. F needs to start smoking hard and fast right now to help you clear up a jar or 4.

3 Likes

I’ve tried consolidating but it’s just not enough. I thought about vacuum sealing to empty jars but I don’t know if I want to do that. I also don’t want to take my lazy ass across the street either.

I have 1L jars but they are not enough especially for extra large buds.

4 Likes

Does Buddy have suggestions?

2 Likes

He’s actually the problem. If I didn’t have to walk him I’d go to ikea but by the time I get back my resolve will be depleted.

2 Likes

Ok fine, I did it. But I’m not very happy about it:

8 Likes

Did Buddy carry them?
DID YOU GET ME MEATBALLS?
Did you get enough Lingonberry sauce!

2 Likes

get the heat mat. one with a thermostat if possible. it was the seeds this time, but a mat eliminates a negative variable,

1 Like