Foreigner Goes Legal

I just ordered the one I was talking aboot as a kit with controller on Amazoon.:canada: :+1:

1 Like

controller, yes, needs me some controllers

2 Likes

this will make tent 4 with a heat mat and controller. :rofl:

1 Like

Gotta linlk?

Iā€™m a stubborn old goat but would at least like to know what Iā€™m saying no too :rofl:

1 Like

Here ya go!

I ordered mine so sharing the link wont FUCK ME on available inventory :smiley:

I place the probe ON the mat not into the soil

4 Likes

Pls and ty

2 Likes

When I use a mat Iā€™ll put it on timer. They do tend to get a little hot. That is a good product. Not sure about the timer. Iā€™ll see where some of that stuff donā€™t work. Anyway thanks for sharing

3 Likes

These mats alone are over 100$ without the controller. I got this exact kit and have been running it over a month non-stop so Iā€™m now trusting it for the price. :+1:

2 Likes

That is cool. They worry me sometimes. I got one in my doghouse.

Agreed if you set them up to hot. I have my plants in trays, those trays on the mat. The plastic inbetween seems to work as a solid buffer. I also place my probe directly ONTO the mat instead of in the soil so when it hitsā€™s 22c it stops vs in soil where the mat can get up to 28c before the heat transfers INTO the soil.

1 Like

You have a nice grow anyway Iā€™ve seen your stuff. I have gotten some ideas from you I just havenā€™t done anything with them yet. I did get a temperature gauge like that I didnā€™t care for the alarm. I could hear it outside my grow area.

1 Like

Electrical fire is always something to worry about. My tents are on on surge bars + I check on my gardens daily (sometimes 2x if needed), this check-up includes touching tests of any electrical heating device. :+1:

2 Likes

I TOTALY HATE THE ALARMS TOO. Once I had the tent dialed in and ā€œstableā€ I turn all the alarms off.

1 Like

I have more surge protectors than fans. I donā€™t mess around with that stuff. Mine are very sensitive. I didnā€™t know you could do that. @Pigeonman . My attention span is small. I hate to say it. I gave up on the directions. Wasnā€™t real happy. I went to a thermostat like the one in your home. They work pretty good. Fire is something I donā€™t want. @Foreigner sorry for blowing it up over here.

1 Like

It all depends on the controllers. My inkbirds have this as an option as do the AC infinity controllers. IF i had the wifi versions Iā€™d leave them on in the software but still off in corporeal space.

Fucking sick and tired of hearing alarms.

https://www.google.com/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwjunJyAmMH1AhVMFdQBHcpuBHkYABAcGgJvYQ&ae=2&sig=AOD64_0AlqoelQ6voWItUJXQahys9J1rvQ&ctype=5&q=&ved=2ahUKEwj1m4eAmMH1AhXOlmoFHf-rA74Qwg96BAgBEB8&adurl=

2 Likes

You can also be used as cooling also. You can get it in Wi-Fi.

Youā€™ve got me convinced to pop those silver mountains next. Iā€™ve got to fill some jars first cause Iā€™m gonna make some seeds again.

2 Likes

I havenā€™t chopped her yet so I canā€™t give you a smoke report but the smell is intoxicating. Very different from the Afghanis and Kushes you tend to see.

And sheā€™s only in a 1g pot!

15 Likes

We have life again. This time itā€™s a Space Monkey

Day 69

13 Likes