Foreigner Goes Legal

I have never purchased anything from them. Not once. And I’m not going to either.

Part of it is principle and part of it is all the stories I’ve heard end badly. Weak, dry, expensive, etc.

5 Likes

weak = :heavy_check_mark:
dry = :heavy_check_mark: :heavy_check_mark:
expensive = :heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark:
etc = :heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark:

5 Likes

They have a lot of balls trying to sell me weed after chasing me as a kid for having weed.

7 Likes

Haha true that! Pricks, I bought once very soon after they opened (2-3 days) first off the strains they had were less than intriguing I saw maybe 3-4 that I knew were heavy hitters, walked up and asked for an 1/8th of each……. 2 of them were 65$ for 3.5 grams FFS :man_facepalming:t2: and one was 40 the other 38 or 39$ ! Over 200 dollars for a half zip ! Absolutely insane. Even AAAA+ designer whatever is nowhere near that and that stuff is mostly ridiculous on all fronts, this was definitely not, only one met my standards and JUST. Don’t know why I was so stupid but I was and will never go back for anything, ever.

4 Likes

Well, you gotta try it. I bought a little from an illegal reservation and it was cheap and adequate but I wouldn’t say good.

I’m sure their extracts are good but I’m not a dab kind of guy so it doesn’t really interest me

Mostly it’s the principle. Screw you guys, I’m going home. Get your tax dollars elsewhere. You can make money off the electricity I use to grow my own :rofl:

6 Likes

Hahahaha My sentiments exactly! And I’m the same , stick to flower/hash. I got into rosin/shatter/wax and my tolerance literally skyrocketed and it took forever to get back to normal, plus I found I was CONSTANTLY dabbing because you get so ruined, so quickly that I was like a damned cokehead chasing that first line feeling. I’ll do a dab here or there or add something to a j but that’s it for me. Maybe one day again in moderation I suppose. But tbh I’m really no good at anything “in moderation” so who am I kidding :man_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

I agree. Weed isn’t about getting destroyed. If you want to get destroyed there are other far more effective substances.

If I could find a source for quality fragrant gummy black hash I would consider buying it, even if it was from the OCS. But I would have to see it first to believe it.

8 Likes

Still going…

14 Likes

He has root powers. Nice and thick.

2 Likes

“I’ve asked you nicely to stop getting taller and now I’m fucking telling you…”

I took them off the boxes which bought a little height but they better stop soon. I also want to transplant them into bigger pots which will make me lose a few more inches…

17 Likes

Did you top or LST?! I’m over here “laughing” at you and your “problem” while equally feeling for you. :rofl:

5 Likes

I topped and LSTd them. They were 12” when I flipped them and the tallest is now 27”

4 Likes

You have my Unicorn Poop problem!

:open_mouth:

4 Likes

I will trim them if I have too but I’d prefer to see their natural expression (even though I already topped and LSTd them :joy:)

5 Likes

:rofl: indeed!

2 Likes

I would think they should be close to finishing their stretch phase now, if they have, over, doubled their height since flipping them.

I am jus hoping my little seedling box is going to be tall enough for mine once they stretch :thinking:

2 Likes

I’d think that you are right. I’m just getting antsy because we’re down to inches here and I’ve never grown anything this sativa heavy before.

I’m sure it’ll be fine, just right down to the wire.

How tall is your seedling box and what are you growing?

4 Likes

Got a gallon!

Those who know know :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheers!

6 Likes

What’s a gallon of that worth? Transition nutes?

2 Likes

It’s $35 a quart and $70 a gallon so the math sells itself. It’s my flower nute. For transition I mix half this and half veg fert.

4 Likes