Foreigner Goes Legal

Whewww, nice dude

3 Likes

So the EDH has been taking up most of my growing bandwidth and I’ve been neglecting the MMH. Here are a few weird things going on that I’m just going to ride out.

Here is how high above those lights they are:

Short of trimming them there’s not much I can do.

The other one has a freaky giant bud. Pay no attention to the nute burn:

For comparison here it is beside a normal bud:

A little light burn. A little nute burn. Growing above the lights. Let it ride!

She’s frosting up nicely though:

Cheers for looking.

23 Likes

Looks like polyploidy?

6 Likes

Bruv that’s sooo kool! I’m loving your battle as you’re gonna win 1 way or another. :fist:

Have you asked Buddy to jump in and threaten them with cuteness to stop getting taller? I’m not sure if it will work but it promises to be adorable! :heart:

Oh hell yes it is :drooling_face:

Edit: is there anything above the light and it’s hanging support?

3 Likes

That’s what I was thinking too…but only one branch?

There is a shelf above it but the mounting holes are all maxed out so I can’t easily move it. Not a big deal, I just expect they’ll be smaller.

It smells old school sweet in a way I can’t describe. Very nice.

5 Likes

Have the same thing going on this run on one nug.

Reikox suggested it’s Fasciation, but I have no idea :thinking:

6 Likes

Pretty cool bro, love me some giant nugs :laughing:

1 Like

Here are a couple of bud shots from the EDH.

Coming along nicely but still a ways to go.

18 Likes

Really? It looks like it has multiple sets of chromosomes? You need a lab to test for that. MAC1 has been tested as a triploid allegedly.

6 Likes

You could raise the light, and put the short plants on boxes. I had to ditch the wire hangers that came with the light, and use a couple ratchets.

5 Likes

Yup. Mine can go right up 6" from the top of the tent after swapping to shorter wire hangers.

4 Likes

Can also fold the wires in half or use one wire per 2 anchor points

4 Likes

I don’t understand why they make the wire hangers so long?

5 Likes

I thought about this too when I opened up and was all like “…the fuck?..”.

My guess is airflow. By providing hangers stupid-ass-long there’s no chance of the ballast overheating or pooling heat in your tent as the space would allow for the rising heat to draw-up the cooler air from below.

I have fans galore and vent out so…

5 Likes

Yeah. Something about driver life and not burning your ceiling but it’s been a minute since I read the instructions.

4 Likes

Here’s what I ended up doing with the ventilation I have:

:+1:

5 Likes

Looks like a solid idea but I can’t add a fan to my space. It’s only 20 x 30.

I’ll just need to live with it and see what happens. I mean, they get shaded sometimes in nature too.

3 Likes

my fan is ON TOP of the tent on the outside. I put a 2x2 piece of plywood to make it a shelf. The ducting usually just pokes in here but due to the pollen EVERYWHERE i was obligated to loose hight for the carbon filter.

2 Likes

My old fan was seated on top of the tent too. But the AC is infinity is smaller than the carbon filter so no problem moving it in. That’s my main tent though.

2 Likes

Regardless of whatever you do I love your grow :hugs:

2 Likes