Foreigner Goes Legal

Thanks man. With any good luck the heavy lifting is done now and it’s just water/fert till the end. Maybe some more trimming of sucker branches. And maybe an N boost now and again but that’s mainly what I use the calmag for :joy:

3 Likes

At least it’s all in one tent! lol

1 Like

Yes one tent only (the cabinet doesn’t count as a tent) :joy:

The pots are different sizes so they are on different watering schedules which is a bit annoying.

1 Like

Yeah… my last post on my thread will prob make you feel less annoyed :rofl:

1 Like

So it’s been a minute since I last posted my setup. Normally it’s plant pics so I figured I’d give you a shot of all my gear which has changed somewhat over the last however long it’s been.

Mars Hydro TSL2000 and Mars tent:

Mars Hydro and AC Infinity:

Note the carbon filter is not hooked up. I only use it when necessary which it currently isn’t.

Ghetto exhaust port. I recycle my ducting:

My power station and environmental readout:

I bought these busboy trays and man are they a time/mess saver:

A Honeywell fan for circulation and light cooling:

IKEA kids wardrobe:

I don’t really use this circulating fan. Except as a ledge for my temp/humidity meter,

My HLG 100 4000k and a shitty vivosun 4” duct fan:

This boot tray has saved my ass on many occasions:

And just for fun a shot of a clipped Mango Maui Haze with the flash on:

This is all my gear and it works well for me.

Cheers and all the best.

#idontgiveashitabouttheoscars

22 Likes

I’m playfully judging you for this:

MORE FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY FROM YOU PLEASE :pray:

BAHAHHAHAHAHA! I only give a shit about hate-crimes. :rofl:

6 Likes

It’s duct tape. For ducts :rofl: you should see the fan I just sold. Covered in tape goo.

I will take some more flash photos just for you when the time is right.

Call me a cynic but I would bet money it was staged.

7 Likes

Where does everyone get these old computer fans are you all taking apart computers and using them? I’m trying to make two new male boxes . My old ones are old, ghetto and busted up somewhat (well they really are now since tossing in the dumpster) and I’m trying to acquire one or two of those. Btw @Foreigner love the transparency :clap:t2:

1 Like

Cheers topshelf,

I got a bunch of these fans from a junk store called Active Surplus but unfortunately it doesn’t exist any more. I even got an 8” x 8” one years ago to vent a 250HPS

The best thing about them is that if you have a variable power supply you can run them at different voltages and corresponding speeds. Up to a point.

Edit - you can buy them new from electronics/computer supply stores but that takes some of the fun out of it.

4 Likes

That was the only place I found some tbch and tbh I don’t wanna pay that. Not even close actually , I’ve got a week or two still so hopefully I’ll find a couple. Or I’ll stake out those electronic drop off bins and cop a couple old desktops…. (On second thought that’s pretty terrible ) idk hopefully I’ll find some. 8x8 would be epic I have so many ideas for one of that size :thinking:

2 Likes

That’s a perfect setup for a 2x4. Do you find there’s a hot spot under the center of the light ? My light is similar but about half the length so the diodes are packed in pretty tight, gets a bit spicy in the middle. I think I’d do 2 separate ~120w lights if I had to do it again.

The MMH & EDH are looking great.

4 Likes

Thanks man. And yes, there is a bit of a hot spot in the middle. I think I’m getting a bit of bleaching right there.

I also would get 2 separate units if I were to do it again but no complaints. Also because if something craps out on the double unit the whole thing is screwed.

3 Likes

Good day all:

Just a few quick pics of the Everyday Haze.

I’m going to need a saw when it comes time to take her down.

A nice cola showing some frost. One of the few tops I didn’t have to cut off:

You can’t really tell in the pic but one of the stems is purple and the other is green. Not sure why:

And finally check out the elongated buds:

Cheers and all for now and full speed ahead.

18 Likes

Looks like you finally made it to cruise mode. :joy:

I think it should be smooth sailing from here (knock on wood).

9 Likes

Yeah it’s been a hell of a road getting here. Getting some mild bleaching right in the centre but I think it’s acceptable. 6 weeks to go I think :+1: they are looking very pretty.

9 Likes

I always found 2 X 4 tents a pain in the arse to light properly. Over the years i’ve used MH, HPS, cooltubes, COBs. The best I have found is 1 Metre long racks fitted with 8 Solstrips, 6 would do but 8 means I can run them softer and still get decent yields with less heat to dump

5 Likes

It would be okay if I had a few more inches to play with but they are jammed in there assholes to elbows. I ended up trimming a divot in the centre of the canopy.

5 Likes

Lol been there, shorter plants in the middle, tall at the ends. Then the bitches stretch at different rates and mess shit up :joy: Racks are the solution and if you have basic DIY skills they are piss easy to build

3 Likes

Yeah, better spread fewer hotspots.

I’ve never had to deal with such stretch before so it’s all new territory for me. I’ve grown big plants but nothing like this.

4 Likes

I forgot to show one more part of my setup last time. “Medicine” cabinet:

A couple of pics of the MMH with the flash on just for @Pigeonman. The buds above the light seem to be frosting up just fine.

It’s a delicate balance between over fed and underfed:

I seem to be swinging both ways but no matter.

Cheers and all the best.

16 Likes