Foreigner Remains Legal

Dear @Foreigner , Please polish your hash balls to a shiny uniform patina before presenting to the public – sincerely, management.

10 Likes

@Hashpants :rofl:

6 Likes

The next ones will be nicer I promise.

6 Likes

Then you could call yourself “Shineyballs” the @Foreigner . :rofl:

That is hilarious ! :rofl::rainbow:

1 Like

Going according to plan:

One of the BT x (A5 haze/Thai) is a vigorous male which is what I’m hoping for.

Not going according to plan:

The plastic film I use to press hash has a mild static charge to it and so now is covered in dust and various bits of particulate crap. Obviously I can’t use this for pressing. Amazon to the rescue and hopefully I’ll be making moves by wednesday.

5 Likes

I love that press and seal stuff but I use the opposite side of the clingy one obviously. It’s just much more dense too

1 Like

I’ve seen guys use ziplock bags too but I don’t think it would work for my application. Doing a quick press sure but this stuff liquifies like a dab under heat and pressure and I’d end up with an irretrievably sticky mess.

The oven film is the best I’ve found.

And one of the side holders (corn cob type thing) just fell off my press and seal.

I’ve also got reusable wax film that is supposed to be a substitute. Not going to use that obviously but the whole idea of it seems silly to me.

4 Likes

Ya same, not even close

1 Like

It smells like a cross of the food it was just on, a candle, and a bee’s rectum.

5 Likes

Bahaha ya nope!

2 Likes

Don’t ask me how I know what a bee’s rectum smells like. I’ve lived many lives.

6 Likes

I feel like…. [quote=“Foreigner, post:2335, topic:116762”]
know what a bee’s rectum smells like
[/quote]

I feel like you would need several to really get this one to work. Like a bushel of bees maybe.

1 Like

Cool…gimme a hive-five!

8 Likes

Don’t be blowing smoke up my…

3 Likes

Sometimes my life is hard.

Not making the cut:

But look a perfectly lovely male that could do wonderful things!

Still not making the cut.

Bye bye.

Have a lovely day.

17 Likes

Veggy yogourt

Bare

5 Likes

You are a hard man @Foreigner . 🥸

2 Likes

Yogurt has all the plant food groups. Nitrogen, potassium, I forget get the others but they’re in there.

3 Likes

Yogurt is “Milk Snot”.

2 Likes