Foreigner Remains Legal

It was just a visitation. Just there for support. Just somber no big deal.

3 Likes

Wake up @Foreigner. It is a beautiful day. :rainbow:

I am awake. I am at a farm. Moo.

2 Likes

I live on a farm. :grin: I wake up at 2 am everyday. Be careful where you step. :poop:

2 Likes

good moorining @Foreigner and @Magu ! :slight_smile:

OIP (9)

3 Likes

So that’s why you keep such weird hours.

This is a half working farm and a half hobby farm and spring is just poking out from around a tree.

3 Likes

That sounds exacty like our farm. We had snow showers on Friday and now its going to be 75 f on thursday. Its crazy man. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

So…

You want to know more about mustard eh? Interested in germination are you?

Well too bad my lips are sealed you’ll have to write to the publication:

Science is Stupid
c/o Mrs Foreigner who doesn’t like mustard crusting on the counter.

Also, it didn’t work. Too acidic probably. And too yellow.

11 Likes

Use brown mustard. Got it.

1 Like

From this:

To this

To this

I tell you this hash run has really kicked my ass. Must have procrastinated for a month of the whole process and it still isn’t done.

I think I might press a few more and then call it a day and leave the rest natural

19 Likes

Hhhmmm??? :face_with_monocle: It looks smaller than before. :thinking: Empty your pockets. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

No sir pocket authority figure sir.

2 Likes

Ok short of cleaning my bubble bags I’m done.

Lighter for scale

I made 7-8 of these little 2-3 gram things:

And another few wads that I didn’t work but will be just as nice on their own.

I’m glad I don’t this everyday. I’m beat. But I stayed up half the night to do it all so I guess there’s that.

The hash is creamy and delicious though.

20 Likes

Ahh yes. Harnessing Mrs. F’s sleep farts as a heat source I see!

Nice shine bruv! :drooling_face:

5 Likes

I’d say I tried to be quiet but she’ll sleep through anything so it doesn’t matter.

3 Likes

Get outside and watch the eclipse @Foreigner ! 3:15 pm :grin::crazy_face::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:🥸:poop:

I use parchment paper and the ceramic stovetop by clicking the eye on then off. Takes about a minute per ball. Nice shiny presentation, well did.

4 Likes

Triple Spice 1 plant 3g. Smoke report coming soon :call_me_hand:t2: Beautifully sophisticated smells phenomenal job @Foreigner :100: :fire:

20 Likes

Hey man thanks for growing it out it looks great.

4 Likes

She grew herself out no fuss handled drought and cold extremely well. Her clone is in week 2 of flower in my tent and the other clone I’m debating about putting her gorgeous bum outside. She stays. :pray:t2:

8 Likes