Foreigner Remains Legal

I would not trust my life to that balcony railing. Not a chance.

And thank you.

3 Likes

…of pure joy at the prospect of keeping up with Foreigner-icity while simultaneously continuing to put off reading the 1000’s of posts in your (now) obsolete thread.

3 Likes

You have my solemn promise that I will drop in a picture of a plant at least once every 300 posts :joy:

7 Likes

That, my friend, is awesome! I have to remember it should I ever have the opportunity to grow indoors. Perhaps best it involves water, exactly the stuff I used to poison my outdoor crop this year! Woohoo!

Your grow looks great! No joke. :joy:

3 Likes

Orange Goji looks outstanding. I’m anxiously awaiting a report on the Nepal Jam.

Very nice job.

3 Likes

Love the attempt, sure you’re not the only one to think it. Thanks for sharing. Plants look great.
Peace

4 Likes

Here’s an excerpt from a book to support your claim.

Prescott, David. The Bonsai Handbook p.51

12 Likes

Forgive me if this has been mentioned before, but I would think the bucket would need to sit above the planters for a little gravity assist in the capillary action.

8 Likes

That Orange Goji is top notch. :sunglasses: :metal: :100: :fire:

5 Likes

:thinking:
Must’ve kicked the Mrs out with all those roommates… :laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

" Must’ve kicked the Mrs out with all those roommates… :laughing:"

Joke Alert:

7 Likes

Alright, I’ll follow along. Always liked your posts on the rare occasions I’ve come across them, but it never occurred to me to click on your avatar to see what you were actually doing. Just randomly saw this in the “recent posts” thing when I logged on right now.

8 Likes

Bro you’ve remained legal. That’s still an improvement :v:

9 Likes

Allegedly :rofl:

12 Likes

love the wick water routine.

just need to find something wickier🙂

I did laugh when you wrote the caption for it.at least you’re honest🤣

8 Likes

I made some wicks by threading a boot lace through some heat shrink and heating it to shrink it a bit, just leaving both ends exposed, I’m not sure if it would work with the bucket halfway across the room like you have it lol, but it works better than just a straight wick did.

4 Likes

no rest for the wicked lol

4 Likes

so beautiful plants :thinking:

2 Likes

What happened to the Foreigner Goes Legal thread? I like that one better. I’m going to boycott this new thread. Remains pffffft.

9 Likes

You’ll never see me post on here…this is a cheap knockoff of the highly esteemed Foreigner Goes Legal. I’m calling the Trademark Police.

8 Likes