Foreigner Remains Legal

Hey, nice plants @Foreigner!

Oh ya, and this belongs in your thread…

2 Likes

this is such a mistake… but im in. as long as there is no jokes!

1 Like

like all my clothing this too will become threadbare after 5 uses.

5 Likes

I’m doing the great error to wake & bake, and figure out to call it Minas Tirith grow. I don’t understand myself how the fck i think about this.

1 Like
4 Likes

2 Likes

I’m glad I found out that tech doesn’t work here before trying it myself lol thanks @Foreigner

5 Likes

Finally, I caught a new thread before before 1500 posts so I don’t have to go back and do 7 hours of reading to understand some context in the comments.

NEW RULE: NO REFERRING BACK TO THE ORIGINAL THREAD!

9 Likes

As long as things remain legal I’ll be watching but the moment things get shady, I’ll probably still keep watching.
:grin::v:

10 Likes

I refer you back to the original thread where it explicitly states that referring back to original thread is acceptable. But I’m not going to tell you the post number.

7 Likes

MOTHER FUUUUUUUU… I can’t believe this :sob:

3 Likes

Good news everyone! My auto-falling-over technique is a resounding success:

No I did not pick them up.

35 Likes

Make them pick themselves up, they’re grown.

13 Likes

It’s like making the bed. Why bother? It’s just going to get messed up again shortly anyway.

They can still photosynthesize horizontally so I think I will leave them like this forever.

15 Likes

Used to be there were plants that didn’t do anything but fall down and stay down. Then they’d go creepin around and make new roots halfway the plant. Called the creeper phenotype.

Should be real good for guerilla growing but I don’t readily recall which landraces were likely to show these traits. I should check Cannabis Botany by Robert Clark or the ACE seeds website when I get home.

At the hospital rn to ask how much it will hurt if I retire my pokéballs and what I’ll get for the pain, what procedure they use and what the odds are for a case of permanently sensitive pingpongs, and if they provide an anxiety med before the procedure.

3 Likes

It’s a good book. There’s a technique in there, the name of which I do not recall, where you clone by burying parts of the branch until they grow roots and then you clip them and then boom you have clones.

It doesn’t work with concrete though.

6 Likes

Air layering :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Hmm. Isn’t air layering when you wrap medium around the plant while still upright? Like a bandage filled with dirt.

Same basic principle but applied differently.

I’d look it up, that book is around here somewhere, but wish me luck finding it :joy:

3 Likes

Yep that’s air layering, I think it’s just called layering when done in the dirt

3 Likes

Found it. I’m thinking serpentine layering:

18 Likes