Foreveryoung's Perpetual Good Time Emporium

I hope you get over it soon, I have had it going on about 3 weeks at a very low level not enough to trigger an immune response. I put it down to being a bit heavier with the weed use over the last month, but last week whilst on my 5 day fast, I started having some heavy sweats for 3 night’s in a row and now it’s gone.

Plants are looking good, starting to get some nice looking spears on them :+1:

5 Likes

Yeah @Shadey , that sounds exactly the same.
We are all coming out the otherside of it now thankfully. Hope you are over it now and feeling better.

Thanks man

4 Likes

Lovely fade on those ladies :star_struck:

Glad you and the family are recovering, hope you all are well :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Wow! Those Blueberry Hashplants really do look very, uh, Hashplant-y. Have you grown that one before?

That doesn’t sound good at all haha. Glad y’all are over it now.

3 Likes

damn, this is a sick set up, taking notes!

2 Likes

Thanks @Oldtimerunderground , they nearly glow in the dark they are that yellow haha.

The family are all good now thanks, guessing all the covid isolation has just weakend our immune systems a bit. Plus the little ones are picking up everything from other kids, developing their immune systems.

Yeah @minitiger Ive had this particular cut about 2 years now, found her in a seed run.

To be honeset, I dont think this run shows off her full potential.
I think the plants were in veg for about 6 months altogether, due to moving and were pot bound a couple of times, stunted them a little/a lot haha.

It usually gets taller, with larger, more spear shaped flowers.

Heres a link to a previous run for comparison Blueberry Hashplant

Haha its literally like living with 2 loveable biological weapons. Thanks man.

Thanks @supershitfuck , really appreciate the kind words, if I could only get time to finish it, Id be happy. Love your set up too, had a couple of sneak peeks over on the Bodhi thread.

7 Likes

The 21 Candles are finishing up well. Some very interesting terps from these.
The 1st plant in the pics is my fav by far, really sweet & fruity, with a creamy/marshmallow background. Super solid flowers.

This plant has a lot of the same sweet fruity smell, but a citrus background. Much larger plant, decent yielder. Very dense flowers again.

This next plant is very similar to the previous plant, just much shorter.

This plant is much taller. Long slender dense flowers, sticky with resin. Smells are much different and a lot more muted at this stage. Rotten veg, floral, sweaty socks, with a piney/citrus background.

This is the final plant, really long frosty flowers. Looks to be a quick finisher too. Medium density flowers, but lots of them. Smells are by far the most mute, to the point of being hard to detect. But when I agitate some of the resin on the sugar leaves, it gives a deep pine-citrus flav.

20 Likes

Hi @Foreveryoung > permission to add some twitts >

Here way down south in Copacabana L23ºS > Limerick is L53ºN ( Mendocino L35ºN )

Is Illegalland too > For the poor > Brazil mode > Any Dr. Hemp will give you a 180 plants / year homegrow med prescription for $100 EU > Paper in hand and $1000 the attorney put you in Pre Habeas Corpus mode .
Indoor ops every where survive only with “Gatos” … Tapping stuff
Samsung Quantun Boards rules … But the AC issue scarys

For me and the guys > How is your temp vent humi setup ? I ask Amazon Intel Microsoft Apple the same question >>> Lol

Pause for Some Praise > Highlander =Overlord=Weed Wizard Hunn?

And the Leprechaun talk ?

See you later > man

Image courtesy from my son >ReachZG < Captions for free

3 Likes

Man, got a little bit o’ variation going on there, huh? Haha. Those last two plants would be my winners, if it weren’t for the lack of smells. They’re all looking super-frosty, though. I forget, what’s 21 Candles again?

2 Likes

Hey @Bud_Weiser , we have a very limted access to medical, mostly prescriptions for oil, that have to be collected by the patient in somewhere like Spain, Holland or Switzerland and then travel back home with it. But getting a prescription here is extremely difficult.

I run a couple of 10" inline fans through silencers and out of the building. I use Can brand filters.
Everything is controlled by fan speed controllers.
I run the R/H% level a bit lower than recommended usually around 45%. We have a very high ambient R/H level with the mild damp climate, so fungi are a problem. Mostly botrytis & mildews.
A/C isn’t really used as the summers don’t get that warm for long enough to need it.

100% the can lol.

Nice picture too.

Yeah @minitiger , a mixed bag for sure haha. But that’s the fun of seeds for me. I take cuts of everything and then just play around with plants I like.
Those last 2 plant are really pleasing on the eye.

Its Fruity Pebbles #21 × Roman Candles. I really just ran them in the hopes of finding something Fruity Pebbles leaning to be honest.

4 Likes

Some ECSD, about week 5-6 of flower.

And a few pics of Dragons Blood x Apollo 11 genius pheno. Really live this 1, shes super quick coated in resin already.

20 Likes

Look at all that bud putting on weight.
:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Hey @G-paS thanks for taking a look.

They are plumping up nicely haha. They got a decent bit of mass built up during veg.

Fingers crossed they keep it going.

5 Likes

Been a few weeks since I last posted, time flies by at this time of year.

I’ll start off with some pics of the 21 Candles just about a few days before I chopped them.
So I 1st want to mention that I messed these up a bit right at the end…instead of giving them a flushing product I use, I ended up giving them a big ol feed of PK13/14, in my defense they are both in the same colour and type of bottle. This caused some foxtailing and a fresh flush of white pistils, but under a lense they were finished.
Really enjoyed running these and its the 1st time Ive ever ran a pack of seeds and kept every single female for a second run. I had my eye on #3 right through the run and to be honest, its actually the least impressive, smells went mute towards the end and never returned in strenght.

1st up is #11 , this plant has a beautiful fake candy - sweet fruit smell, which it retains after harvest, it doesn’t translate to strong mouth coating taste while smoking, but still really nice.

Next is #9, this was one of the 2 short compact plants I found. Beautiful sweet fruity smells and tastes, slightly sharp citrus type undertones. Lovely solid flowers.

Next is #3, she was my fav through the run, but as mentioned lost her smell/taste heavily in the ladt couple of weeks. Slightly citrus- nutty type smell, the nuttiness reminds me of an Ancient Og I had for a while.

Then we have #6, this plant was visibly stunning, huge big flowrs, nice resin production and the colours during the fade on this girl were stunning. But during the grow, literally gave off no smell, even post harvest nothing really of note. Then after drying and a bit of a cure, crack open a flower and theres a nice distinct pine smell, which translates into a pretty intense mouth coating sweet pine, with earthy, black hash mixing through it. Really nice smoke.

And finally #1, she actually could have done with another week or so. Really familiar old school tastes, reminds me of Dutch weed from the coffee shops in the 90s. Slightly lighter density to these flowers

I haven’t gone into the effects from these flowers, as I cant really judge this aspect particularly well. Im constantly wrecked tired, so everything hits me pretty hard. But what I will say is, I really enjoy smoking any of these flowers, I do find that they are all physically a little to heavy for daytime smoke, but really nice chiling in the evening or nightime smoke. Good strong body hit, but also with a pleasant, positive mental buzz. Great all rounder from smells/taste through to effects.

17 Likes

What were the genetics of that 21 Candles again?

Haha, just kidding, I know I’ve asked you that like 10 times already. Flowers look real good to me, though! PK 13/14 overdose too late or not, I’d smoke that shit haha.

3 Likes

Hahahaha

I mean really, what harm could a drop of pk 13/14 do…besides making the flowers look a little like Sideshow Bob? Haha.

Honestly though, I really enjoy smoking any 1 of the plants. Have them all in flower again, looking forward to getting them dialled in.

2 Likes

Been crazy busy inside and outside lately.
Got a couple of pics of the flower room in full swing. I started growing properly in a modified wardrobe, before tents were a thing. I used to dream about having space, really enjoying it.

Love being out at this time of year, our winters are long and during the depts of winter we only get a few hours of light. Seeing light and life return is nice.
Really excited my Korean fir is starting to produce its 1st cones this year and the colour is strong.

14 Likes

Oh, man, that Korean fir looks real nice. Kinda looks like a fiddlehead, actually, with that sort of, uh, curly-q thing going on. Real cool. Are those edible?

Also, I may have to stop following your log, just because I’m sick of seeing pics of all of y’all’s gigantic growing areas haha!

5 Likes

Sorry man, I should have labelled the pics properly, I was being lazy.

The 1st 2 pics are of the Korean fir. I never thought to take a pic of the full tree.
The rest are of different types of ferns. I had to google what a fiddlehead was, its exactly what they are unfurling fern fronds.
Not sure if these varieties are eddible, can’t believe people eat them.
I really love the tree fern, its one of my favs.

Haha sorry man, I try not to show big group shots, but sometimes it makes me smile when I see a full room.

7 Likes

No no! I was just fucking around, I love seeing those big-ass grows. #lifegoals haha…

2 Likes