Blueberry Hashplant

This is Blueberry Hashplant (Blue Dream x 88G13/HP) from Bodhi.

These are all the same cut I kept from a seed run about a year ago.

Produces rock hard flowers, with a distinctive “blue” smell, similar to other blueberry plants, I wouldnt call it blueberry smelling, but not a million miles from it, with a little sharp almost spicey tone in the backround.

The amount of resin produced by these is crazy.

The smoke is heavy, sedative like but with a nice mental hit too that can leave me exploring the universe while staring at the wall.
The sheer volume of resin makes coughing likely for some folks while hitting this.

These pics are from day 39 of flower, I’ll update with more pics in a week or so.

75 Likes

Awesome work!

1 Like

Thanks man, you know yourself its hard to go wrong with Bodhi.

5 Likes

Fantastic man. Looks quite a bit like the BD cut structurally. Got the cheesy flower hobo sock scent like the mom at all?

2 Likes

Looking amazing!

1 Like

Hey what’s the difference between a hash plant and a "regular " plant? Is that just the name? Or is it something else. Is it just really good to make hash with?
Very lovely plant.

3 Likes

Any plant can be a hash plant, but generally it’s based on Sensi’s old line “hashplant” an old NL/Afghani line. Best hash plants are ones with tons of frosty sugar leaf, not necessarily huge buds and a slightly open structure to allow trichomes to loosen and fall off. It’s kind of turned into any plant with those type of features.

15 Likes

Thanks for clearing that up. It makes sense to have more of a airy type bud with loads of trichomes to make hash with.

3 Likes

If you look at like traditional hashplants in upland India, Nepal, Pakistan etc most of them look more like what we would call “sativas”…tall stretchy and loose. Only the lowland broadleaf hashplants from the drier desert areas are short and dense, but still super leafy since they pretty much only smoke hash out there in those areas.

8 Likes

Nice looking cut! From what I read Blueberry hashplant always seems to be a winner. I’m looking forward to trying bodhi’s blue sunshine (blue dream x SSDD).

3 Likes

That sounds right up my alley. Nice looking plant!

3 Likes

Nice. I thought i was only one who liked bbhp. Ive never run it pure but i ran blueberries n chocolate from useful seeds. The cut i kept was bbhp leaning and had that blue smell you speak of. Definately a winner. I lost her. Well not yet but the last cut is flowering outdoor n i wont bring cuts in after my last bug battle. Here she is about to flower soon.

The bbhp definately has a nice solid layed back buzz n looks almost white with trich coverage when done.

14 Likes

@vernal thats really cool to know man, I actually popped those in the hopes of finding something close to a beautiful BD I got in a disp in Boulder a couple of years ago.
Ive never grown straight BD, so I have no real hands on comparison.

Agree 100% with what you said in relation to traditional hash production coming from sativas. Makes that trippy Charas and Temple Balls etc.

There is definitely a little bit of a funky sweat smell from them too.

@SmackyMcSmackers thank you very much.

@LilJonB thank you man. Vernal nailed the explanation on the term “Hashplant” better than I could.

@ramblinrose thanks for taking a look. Sounds like you should find some fire in there. It seems anything involving SSDD is gold. Fingers crossed for you.

@Senor_frijoles its great as a night time smoke or to ease aching bones. Really recommend it. Thanks you man.

9 Likes

I see why you kept her, a total beauty basking in those rays.
Deff has that solid structure to it. Hope she rewards you well one last time before she retires.
I actually found something very similar in Snowhighs Blueberry Blast. Might be worth a look if you get the chance.
Thanks for sharing the pic and taking a look.

4 Likes

Here’s a good example from ICmag user…big chunky spear buds and skinny leaves with really long petioles.

18 Likes

She’s a beast!

1 Like

Thank you so much for that pic man, appreciate it.

I can definitely see the resemblance, the long petioles really stand out.

I believe it was the Santa Cruz cut Bodhi used for this one.

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing
I remember growing out BH by Bodhi
10 years or so back it was a great smoke

Your plants look beautiful

Paps

2 Likes

Yes its santa cruz blue dream cut used. Crossed to 88g13 hp. Definately a good combo.

3 Likes

@Papalag , yeah I had those beans in the volt before I got to pop them.
I really enjoy the smoke too.
Thanks very much for the kind words.

@rooted , thanks for clearing that up. Do you have any idea which Blue Dream he used in Dream Lotus? On the pack it say (Blue Dream i/s x Snow Lotus)

2 Likes