Foreveryoung's Perpetual Good Time Emporium

Great to see you back around @Kyumonryu , things are settling with the little dude, he’s teething heavily now though, little girl is learning to talk at a phenomenal rate at the moment, its all good thanks, full on, but good.

Im happy at this stage, with how Im getting the new space dialled in.
The quality of the flowers has definitely improved compared to my last space.

Yeah the Runtz Muffin is so popular, I just dont get the whole trend of buying smoke for bag appeal over effects. But thats what people want these days, I have MAC1 too. But generally I grow what I want and dont bother chasing elites or trends

Theres still so much to do, but sourcing & then paying for any type of building materials at the moment is like a full time job in itself.

Thank you very much @G-paS I’m pretty pleased with them. The pics were taken in the veg room, so there’s blue mh light making the flowers look a bit more limey in colour than in reality.

9 Likes

walks in, looks around and faints

go hiontach! obair den scoth, bachlóga dochreidte. What? I always speak in Irish when I pass out. :sunglasses:

Always up for a perpetual good time :grinning: and a stroll thru an emporium. I missed the beginning… here till the sky falls.

7 Likes

Nice setup you got there brother… :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Go raibh mile maith agat mo cairde @Heliosphear . Thats really really impressive man. My Irish is weak at best.

A pleasure to have you take a look. I’ll try to leave some cushions on the floor, just in case you need some time.
One of my old friends, doesn’t smoke anymore, but he used to lie on the cold tile floors when he got really fooked up. They were good times.

Not enough emporiums anymore for sure and good times are rarer lol.
Love the pendant too man.

Thank you very much @alwaysnoob , appreciate the kind words. Its still a work in progress, but Im enjoying it.

6 Likes

For anyone like me still in illegalland, this was one of the better things I picked up in recent years.
Invertor generator, I use it just to keep the extraction system and most importantly, carbon filters running.
We got hit with our 3rd storm in 5 days today, lost power twice earlier in the week

11 Likes

These chunky little ladies are Pink Panther, another cut doing the rounds over here.
Visually a really striking plant, stocky little xmas tree structure, big chunky purple flowers, with excellent resin production.

20 Likes

Nice ladies you got there brother…
Thanks for the tips about the generator, I was thinking to go with battery banks and inverter, silent that way…

3 Likes

The Honda quiet series are also great for keeping fans/filters going on the down low. Gotta keep those fans running✊

3 Likes

Hey @alwaysnoob the battery packs sound great, love the idea of a silent back up.
Where I live we dont really have that many options, so going with battery packs is really expensive for now.
But fingers crossed it will become more affordable here soon and I’ll deff upgrade.
Thank you for your help.

Hey @ElMasSabroso the Honda was originally the route I was going. Honestly though, it came down to availability and cost. Got to keep those fans running for sure man. Thank you.

4 Likes

Damn, dude! I didn’t know you had it going on like that! Shit… haha.

Anyway, looking good! Pink Panther… Haven’t seen that around in about eight years, I like that one. Where’d you get the ECSD from? Clone or seed or…?

2 Likes

Ah thanks @minitiger for taking a look. Still very much a work in progress. But its coming together thankfully.

I’ve only run the Pink Panther once as a tester when I got the cut. I did enjoy it, but I really need to get a proper feel for it. Haha 8 years…yeah thats about how far behind we are.

I got the ECSD about 12 years ago, through some friends on Breedbay. I never really go into much detail about the specifics of it online, because people can lose it over some of these old lines and the truth is Im not 100% sure who’s cut it is. Initially I was told AJ’s then I was told Sun’s.
All I know is, it stinks of fuely funk. I take it down towards the end of week 9, if it goes longer it can pop a couple of nanners, but the terps dull slightly (IMO), so I don’t let it go that far.
Its not a pretty, bag appeal type of flower, but the smoke speaks for itself, its literally the most popular girl in my rotation and has been as long as Ive had her.

6 Likes

Well, I’m sure it’d still be around if people weren’t so obsessed with taking something and bastardizing it and trying to make something “new” out of that which does not need to be made new. And crossing every gawddamn thing to GSC. I think Sunset Sherbet is a Pink Panther/GSC cross, if I’m not mistaken, and there may be a few other crosses, as well. Dumb shit. Just leave it alone! Haha.

1 Like

I hear you @minitiger . Its a sad state of affairs, but the reality is social media has helped to create the perfect storm for ( hype x latest hype) = $$$.
Im guessing its only going to get worse, as legalisation becomes the norm globally.

I try to avoid that whole scene, but sometimes a close friend gets something he insists I try, but mostly I like to mind my own keepers. I know you don’t do the whole clone thing in general.

Thanks very much for the extra info on the PP, I really had no info on it.

2 Likes

A little update on the 21 Candels from Strayfox.
3 weeks into flower.
I seem to have 2 different expressions.
Of the 6 total females, 2 plants are short compact plants, plenty of lateral branching with more erratic flower structure. (I believe these may be the Fruity Pebbles leaning plants, as 1 already has a beautiful sweet marshmallow smell and theres barely any trichs formed)
The other 4 are taller, approx 25%, with a much more fastigiate form. The flowers look like they will be long sativa looking flowers. No notable smells from any of these yet.
Unfortunately 1 of these ladies produced a male flower just below the canopy level, most likely as a result of a light leak, but I wasnt taking any chances so she was axed.

In the pics below, the 1st 2 are the shorter expression, with the 1st picture being the sweet smelling baby. And then the 3 remaining taller expression.

15 Likes

Couple of pics of Amnesia Haze at week 12

Some dried flower pics

18 Likes

Dang! They’re pretty far along for only being three weeks into flower. Looks like you’re growing in coco? That’s gotta be why, right? Or is that Fruity Pebbles just a super-quick finisher? Looking good regardless.

3 Likes

I had to go and double check @minitiger , wouldn’t be the 1st time I mixed up dates haha, but these guys went into flower on Jan 28th, so pretty much in the middle of 3-4 weeks, will be bang on 4 weeks this coming Friday. I know I should use days rather than weeks to be more accurate.

They are fading a little early, Ive been going light on feed as a couple showed nutrient sensitivity around the time of switching to flower. With a seed run, I’ll hopefully find someting nice and then spend some time dialling her in.

Im growing in a soiless mix, store bought, mostly moss peat based, charged with bat guano.
I like it, been in it a few years now.

I did read somewhere 21 Candels is an 8-9 weeker, which is reasonably short. Especially compared to some of those BAH & CG x DE haha

3 Likes

Haha, yeah, I had to take a second and wonder,”Maybe it’s just because you’ve been dealing with the current grow for a while now…” but they do seem to be pretty far along for a few days short of four weeks. Nothin’ wrong with that. I’m looking forward to planting some sixty-day shit next round. If I have anything like that haha, not sure I do.

3 Likes

Apologies for the lack of updates.
Been hectic for a few weeks, but calming again.
Here are some pics of the 21 candles.
These were taken 4 days when the plants where 6 weeks old.

19 Likes

Just getting back into the swing of things, everyone in the house has had a viral lung infection over the last few weeks.

So here are some Blueberry Hashplant from Bodhi. They are just a few days off 11 weeks.

22 Likes