Foreveryoung's Perpetual Good Time Emporium

weed-noweed
Nice Jungle there brother…
Korean fir looks beautiful too…

5 Likes

Haha man, I know you are only joking.
My fear of showing group pics is mostly down to my legal status(illegal as fuck haha)
Plus I have a cash cropper friend that bombards me with blurry, out of focus pics of his crop, after a while it’s like “oh great, another pic of a blurry green rectangle” I don’t want to be “that guy” haha.

4 Likes

Hahaha thats literally how I feel @alwaysnoob as I drop below the canopy to clip out the lowers at the start of flower.

My other half made me get wifi, so she can call me(no phone signal in the growspace), she said “I could be lying out there and she wouldnt see me”.

Thanks very much man.

3 Likes

Is it, uh… Fuck, I can’t think of the screen name, but there’s somebody who I used to see on thcfarmer and then he started showing up here, too. Nothing but outta-focus shots of his plants. Every single one. Almost like he’s trying to only take outta-focus pictures haha. I know he lives in your neck of the woods, too (but that’s just because anybody who lives in the UK, I’m like,”Oh, foreveryoung probably knows that dude,” haha). Damn, man, wish I could remember his screen name. I know the word “funk” is in it somewhere. I think. Worst pictures ever, though haha. To the point where I was finally like,”EITHER POST IN-FOCUS SHOTS OR DON’T POST ANYTHING AT ALL!” haha…

3 Likes

I really does sound like him haha, but Im not sure if he’s online anymore.
He’s a genuine friend of mine, but he takes the worst pics.

How can it even still happen, using an anway modern phone. Its like he’s found a setting along the lines of “drunken 90s disposable camera quality” haha.
I think once you get motion sickness from a pic, you should prob reconsider.

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

This is some Goji Og from Bodhi
It was some pretty old seed stock from the stash, I got 8 to make it above soil and ended up with 4 females.

The smells coming from #1,2 & 3 are pretty similar,sweet, sharp lemony-citrus, earthy undertones. I do like lemony terps, so Im pleased with that, I know some folks dont care for lemon flavs.

#4 has a really unique smell, like menthol and berries, theres more going on, but I havent figured out what it smells like.
It is also worth mentioning that its not fully cured yet.
Ive had a few samples nd really enjoy the effects, but again its not fully ready, so I’ll wait until I post dry flower pics and try go into more detail.

Here’s the kicker, I done something stupid again. Bit of a story, Im also running Grand Daddy Purp seeds from Ken Estes, one of those herm’d and I culled it and the back up cutting. Found out yesterday, I actually culled the back up plant, Gogi Og was labelled GOG#2 & Grand Daddy Purp was labelled GDP#2. So yeah, I dumped my Goji #2. Hoping it doesnt turn out to be the best of the bunch haha.

20 Likes

You bastard… haha! Dang, man, can’t get better ratios than that. Unless you were hoping to do a little chucking, which I know you weren’t haha, so… But shit, 8 outta 8?

“Menthol and berry” sounds good, I feel like that’s kind of what my second run of those turned out like, too, and some sorta coco powder/musty chocolate thing going on while they were flowering. No chocolate after they’d dried and cured, though.

Did you top some of those and not top others? Or did they all just grow like that?

5 Likes

Haha, so that should be 4 females out of 8. Sorry about that @minitiger

Honestly glad of the space haha, I usually count on 60/40 f/m ratio and when I get higher than that space gets tight.

I did get 7 females(including the herm) out of 8 with Grandaddy Purp, but thats a whole different story.

That could be what Im picking up, specificaly the coco powder type smell, maybe just catching the tail end of that smell as it cures out.

I topped them all, generally on a seed run, I wait until they show sex before I top them and pot them up. So there could be the difference of a couple of weeks in when they were topped.
2 were naturally pretty compact, 1 was pretty upright.
But plant # 4 in the pics was a little bit of a mutant, she produced 3 branches at each node(Think I took pics)
After being topped 1 of the 3 branches became super dominate, produced this crazy thick stem, but could feel that it was completely hollow(confirmed during harvest). Went pretty flat at 1point, thought it was developing fasciation but it didn’t.
That plant does look untopped in the pics.
I was deeply suspicious of her all through flower, expecting her to herm, but no probs.

6 Likes

Nice work there dude :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank you very much @Albannach.

I have to ask, are you from an tir na hAlba or just a fan of the band? Or both haha?

I do enjoy a bit of Albannach, doing a stretch in trim jail atm, have them playing as I work.

2 Likes

Lol that be both bro. How about yourself, you stateside or are you over here and a Glasgow Celtic fan?

Trim jail is something I like to share with the Mrs, she does leave a bit more leaf on than I do but I’m grateful for the help. She likes Albannach too but then we are both from the west Highlands and appreciate a bit of good humoured madness :grin:

Clanadonia might be worth checking out if you haven’t already

3 Likes

Im a little further west than the West Highlands, same people though, Im in Ireland.

Haha man, you know the story, its more than sports, you can support whoever you want around here, as long as its not Rangers.

Celtic all the way. I know its childish, but the Rangers result the other night made me smile.

Youngsters over here don’t really know much about the way it used to be, its really just more about banter now, which is good.

Haha me too man, unfortunately the other half disagrees, she done it once 9 years ago.
Like you said my Mrs left it a little scruffier than Id like, I think Im too much of a control freak to trust anyone to do it.

Clanadonia are savage too man, pretty much anything along those lines never fails to get me motivated during those days with the scissors.

3 Likes

I’d never heard of Albannach, so I checked them out. They’re just so… so… so fucking Scottish haha. Jesus, man, that’s what you listen to while you trim? Fuck me… haha.

2 Likes

Lol the clan aren’t for everyone but when they play you can see who’s got Celt blood within the first few minutes :grin: I never did get involved in the sectarian nonsense, suppose it’s easy not too this far away from the central belt. A more than 200 mile return trip on some of the worst roads in Christendom put me off supporting any Glasgow based clubs and Caledonian Thistle…anyway the Mrs is an Aberdeen fan for some strange reason and the lads a Celtic fan. I Don’t bother having enough of a problem just supporting myself :rofl:

Politically well I’m not a surporter there either. My mix of Irish ancestral blood with that of Rob Roy is probably to blame but ma grandpappy couldnay help fallin fur yon Macregor lass :rofl:

3 Likes

An Albannach is a Scotsman so I recon that’ll be a success then :rofl:

3 Likes

Oh, yeah, dude, you succeeded hahaha… My favorite thing, though, is that I can totally hear you saying,”I reckon that’ll be a success then,” in a completely Scottish accent haha.

3 Likes

I can do a half decent Connery too, shome days I’m a shite for shore eyes :grin:

3 Likes

Hahaha, yeah man its not for everyone. You should totally play some at your next pool party.
The traditional/tribal music is really important, in all the old celtic regions.
As @Albannach says it stirs the celtic blood haha.

I spent 28 hours over 2 days trimming man. I listened to a lot of stuff, audio books & music finished Dante’s Divine Comedy, done Day of the Thripids, some “Great Lectures” course on female rulers in antiquity, currently on Taccitus Annals of Rome haha.
Music wise I covered everything from Albannach to Cypress Hill, Cypress Hill are my go too for watering for some reason, think its cause theres a huge playlist on Spotify. I like diversity, folk, punk, grunge, it is work mentioning I don’t change with the times well.
Probally listening to the same stuff since the 90’s.

4 Likes

Yeah, its pointless, a lot of hurt and misery on both sides, at the end of the hate and pain breed more hate and pain. Dialogue and respect is the only way.

Hahaha its a fair reason. Really as an Irishman, the only sport I have any business watching is rugby, every other sport we are that shit at, we have to support a team from another country.

Hahahaha he’s a disgrace, I’d obviously never say that to his face, but why us, haven’t we been through enough as a nation.
Katie Taylor or Kellie Harrington all day.

3 Likes