Found Treasure-bud & stuff

Wasn’t sure of category. But look at what I found while cleaning.

I am not sure what or when I actually took this down '18/'19. My husband was getting very bad and I could only work a bit at night while he was asleep. Is there any chance it will be usable for edibles? The bowl was sugar leaf. I found it and the jar in the drying closet down in a dry basement. The trimmed bud was in a plastic bag so worker wouldn’t smell and stuff moved out after kitchen fire got put on it and forgotten.

8 Likes

Don’t see why not? Possibly more can than thc/cbd at this point j think?

2 Likes

It should be fine for edibles. I made oil with herb much older. One to two years had aged it.

4 Likes

Made some edibles from sugar leaf that was a couple years old and poorly stored. Was quite potent still in edibles.

1 Like

I am so glad to hear. I will decarb and make butter tomorrow. May make a batch of oil also.

6 Likes

After sitting a couple years, you may not need to decarb it.

6 Likes

Lol. That’s one hell of a find! Back in the day if I found a buddy bud I would be ecstatic

1 Like

I second that. Id try just extracting and using.

I decarbed the tubful of Bud. I found the label with it and it was Crystal Candy gifted to me by @ReikoX

6 Likes

Looks good! What do you plan on making with that?

I think butter with this. It is potent still. After jarring and freezing. I licked the small particles on the pan. About 20 min. later I had a little buzz. :slight_smile:
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Wow that is some gift. I haven’t met another overgrower yet. I personally only know one other person that grows, and I give him my extra clones for some bud :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yes, I thought I had found and used all to make butter. I was sure I would run out before my first back to growing run was done. I should be good now. :laughing:
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Thank You, This is almost two years old. :seedling: :green_heart: :seedling: