FPOG from Medman

Awesome! I’m excited to see what comes of these.

1 Like

Yah mon

Unless some start growing an inch a day then you have some lemon-aids

mm

1 Like

I got them all hooked up to the feeding system. Will let them get just a little bigger before I take cuts and flip them.

7 Likes

They are all loving being hooked up to the feed system.

5 Likes

Once again. Not hijacking

By boy in Ontario just got 4 phenos fems

Lemon-aid, purple cereal, dried cereal and cereal milk. Says they are all keepers

Looking nice buddy!

mm

8 Likes

You’re definitely getting through to me! Those flowers look incredible.

3 Likes

The plants are looking pretty great as well. I can’t wait to see what you do with them!

3 Likes

I gotta get to cracking my pack of medman brand seed he sent those buds look great.

4 Likes

Those are looking great, I am excited to see how these do. Thanks for sharing the nug pics!

3 Likes

They are just about ready to flip. I decided to let them get a bit bigger than I was originally planning.

20230510_063936

6 Likes

Wow. They get big fast.

Looking awesome. I wouldn’t sleep on theat flip. :grinning: unless your tent is 10 ft tall :wink:

mm

4 Likes

I appreciate the heads up. I will be sure to get them flipped asap.

3 Likes

I took clones of each and flipped them a little over a week ago. Here are a few pictures since then. I will get in there and clean up the lowers sometime this weekend.

4 Likes

So these are which fgen? He was selling f3’s.

2 Likes

What kind of feed system you have on there?

2 Likes

Dope

Looks like you might have some lemon-aid in there

mm

2 Likes

not about informing then? Must be all about a sales push.

These are the F3.

1 Like

It is just something I tossed together. Basically a water pump attached to a multi port sprinkler head, hooked up to a timer and I run it for run minute every 8 hours currently.

2 Likes

This is from about a week ago. They have stretched a good amount.

I went ahead and tucked the top of the tallest one and she bounced back within 8 hours pointed straight up. The other two plants stretched pretty good too so I tucked them as well.

5 Likes