Freakin' With The Freaker's Ball Seed Collective

The co-op is absolutely reliable. But as others have said, we can’t speak to growers. We know who has been around and active but if donating seeds to another to grow, it’s up to the donor to determine if they should send them their seeds. The co-op team vet’s the genetics and makes sure we are not stepping on any breeders toes. We also handle the packaging and distribution. That about encompasses our role.

15 Likes

I’ll just add that the co-op group does a fantastic job also

14 Likes

The Congo trip is now open for sign ups. $150 a person, seeds will go exclusively to the donors this time. Mike is going after the legendary Black African Magic! He’s headed to Goma, on the edge of Virunga National Park, home of the Pygmies.

24 Likes

Darn that sounds great! Hope yall get that good stuff.

6 Likes

I’d love to smoke black African magic with the pygmies. Mike is a lucky man and wishing him safe travels and fun hunting down the legends. If at some point a half spot opens up let me know the details.

9 Likes

You need to talk to @Jimdoors . I think he might go half.

3 Likes

Hey @Jimdoors if you want split one I’ll roll the dice. The Kilimanjaro is good also if you like that. It’s a nice high I was smoking it a few weeks ago. That’s a killer breeder pack

1 Like

I’m running Vietnam x Santa Marta Gold right now

13 Likes

Does anyone know how to get ahold of Wauchuma? I keep looking thru posts and for SnowHigh/Fowler work and he had mentioned the Devils Tits and High Voltage which are really damn good lines and would love to see the work he put in on these hidden gems. Thank you guys for the help.

3 Likes

He is currently suspended.

2 Likes

Yeah it seems like all the old Heads get suspended at one time or another. Hope he comes back or if someone knows a way to get ahold of him off OverGrow. It would be appreciated. The plants I was growing for my personal got burnt last week in the California Fires and he sounds like he has been working on some of the same lines that I have from SnowHigh (Devils Tits & High Voltage) from the same releases and it would be freaking awesome to get one or two of them back without dealing with SnowHigh since he fucked all his customers over. If you can help a brother out and connect us it would be appreciated. Getting old and being in pain all the time fucking sucks and I am trying to track down old lines that have worked well for pain like High Voltage from Snow High, Mother of Thor from Loran, Skittys Chocolated Diesel and anything else people can suggest for pain.

10 Likes

@Cadizzles knows about these

4 Likes

Thank you for pointing the way. Ill hit him up.

5 Likes

I’ve got the devils tit f2s from John that are still kicking and I have 5 high voltage left from the original batch I haven’t popped yet. DM me we will chat

15 Likes

I know Johnny Potseed has Viertnam Black x Devils Tit.

6 Likes

Good places w/ good people… with all things Snowhigh… :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Thank you man. Message sent

1 Like

Anyone know who did the Repro for the Laos muang sing?

1 Like

It was worchesterfarms.

4 Likes

If any trustworthy freakers wants to run it, I can supply seeds for Brasil Amazon(TLT), a landrace from Brasil. Its supposed to be a very nice strain. Its also very very stinky…
Id only ask for a some of the finished seeds back, and that it is run right away…

13 Likes