Freakshow Collective Seed Run [CLOSED]

Here’s a better shot of the skeleton leaf…

Family shot…

30 Likes

The Skeleton leaf should be in the pic of the month contest!

12 Likes

+1 on the pic of the month! That plant looks crazy! Wonder how the bud is gonna turn out on that one vs some of the other ones that are more normal. Still tho, never seen anything like that!

8 Likes

Males getting ready to release!!!

19 Likes

Man! Freaks freaking on freaks. Luv it.

4 Likes

Found some freakshow growing wild on my travels today!!!

Nevermind…it’s just a weed in a back lane…

18 Likes

Motherwort, Leonurus cardiaca

6 Likes

Damn I need some citronella plants screw them candles

3 Likes

Wow that’s spectacular for no training

4 Likes

Heavy feeders…not sure what my ppm/ec is. Lucas formula 1 tsp per gallon and ph

They need heavy N

7 Likes

I’ve been taking cuttings and they clone fast, can I mail you some? Will they survive, I don’t have any extra face mask for them to keep Corona virus from attacking!. Naw, just clowning, but if I can mail I will, just don’t know how to mail clones.

3 Likes

I would normally say yes but seeing your plant made me use Google and turns out home depot up the street sells them

4 Likes

That’s where I got mine, it was a long drive to get to your home Depot but was worth it!:laughing:

4 Likes

Motherwort is good for something, I can’t remember now, but it’s one of those natural remedies for??? I think. The name sure sounds familiar.

3 Likes

You still using the maxibloom for that 1tsp lucas? I just picked up a bag of maxigro to use for veg as I had hella nitrogen deficiency using maxibloom in veg on my NCH auto. Went to Megacrop 2-part for the meantime on that one as I haven’t actually received the maxigro yet.

2 Likes

I am still using maxibloom…was gonna get the green gh or the maxigrow, as I’m having the same issues recently. Seems like it really hit hard with the increase in summer temps.

3 Likes

It has begun…a while ago…lol…
Sorry for the delays everyone.
Males on the intake side to suck all released pollen in, towards the fems.

Not sure what to make of this freak…started as fem…but…hermie… or are those seed pods already forming? First fully mature male flower I touched busted dust like a bomb…about 2 weeks ago

16 Likes

Also, all members in this, remember that the seeds are supposed to be pale in colour, even when fully mature.

We hit 17 out of 20 seed with germination and healthy growth…

7 Likes

I am growing out some Lebanese autos and the seeds where very pale but mature , only other time I’ve seen it this extreme besides those freakshow pics

12 Likes

How was your germination rate?

2 Likes