Freakshow Collective Seed Run [CLOSED]

3 for 3 so far but I’m sure there will be at least one dudd in the pack.

6 Likes

Crazy ass looking plants for sure

2 Likes

Those are definitely seeds with out clusters,

Well done mate

8 Likes

Looks like seed to me. Weird it’s so exposed.

2 Likes

Cool @Tappy hopefully there will be enough seeds, I would really like to have some :sweat_smile:

Your next run Australia Bastard’s site 3/4? Hehe :thinking:

Would be ready to give you money for doing a really good job :+1:

4 Likes

I saw these on IG and had to pull them down. :slight_smile:

That’s some craaaazy lookin weed man.

18 Likes

Stealthy plant.

14 Likes

I’m guessing its a typo…Why wouldn’t they keep it homogeneous? Is it the same source
or did someone make copies?

That said, if they are different, I’m guessing when they first identified the genetic mutation, it was a female plant that produced it…They then give you the genetic breakdown of that mom (the feminized version).
In an effort to propagate. They created feminized pollen…As a backup, and to breed the strain out further, I’m guessing they crosses it with a regular indica dad to create reg seed…At which point they crossed the progeny several times to locate the homozygous recessive genes again

3 Likes

Was there ever a verdict on potency? Curious to see how it turns out…

I always enjoy these odd projects…

Might even be worth crossing the freakshow with a webbed strain I have at some point to even crank it up a notch…I’ve got GG4 crossed into mine and am in the process of making it an Auto too…

Here’s a male I have going…

13 Likes

BTW…
I noticed someone just popped freakshow up on strainly…for those interested

5 Likes

Gave a couple fem freaks to a friend that’s growing one out. I’ll get some pics next time I’m over there. Got to go pick up some acai juice clones

7 Likes

@Tappy how about haste an update for us?

2 Likes

Pics when I get home. The males are done and waiting for further pollen harvesting. The females are all in a single tub for bottom feeding and waiting for seed ripening.

The reality of it is, is I tried to do too much without doing enough research. Will we all be getting seeds?..fuckin’ rights we will!! Will it be 100+ seeds a donor?..well, that is to be seen in another 2-4 week’ish time.

10 Likes

I know we’ll all pull out of this ahead…seeing as how only 9 of us paid and the 10th dropped off.
Equal amounts of pollen and seeds will be distributed to each of the 9 contributing members.
It may not be 1000’s of seeds…but we’ll all get out moneys worth…forsure!!..

Edited, like 4 times by now…:

$300+ cad for this pack was outrageous. But I had it in my hands in 10 working days (pre-cov.19).
I feel bad for people who didnt get JOTI gear in the USofA.

8 Likes

I can chip in the $20 to be number 10. I saw these on strainly, but the seller only takes bitcoin, so that was a no go for me.

6 Likes

If there is no Number 10, I’ll have your from my portion. Not to worry!!! Be safe/well.

5 Likes

You are an exceptionally kind fellow!

3 Likes

I have a nice mutant sunset cream to cross w freakshow too. Shoukd up the potency and/or terps

3 Likes

Sounds like you need some “freak” in it

2 Likes

These recessive projects are always interesting. Remember , if you decide to cross with freak genetics you might not see any dramatic results in the first generation. Assuming the structure is some crazy recessive genetics it may take breeding the f2’s to show…Incomplete dominance (blending ) will be something to look for as well

I threw about 20 f2 beans in each of several different pots …you should see the wide cross section of phenos…
Purples, Greens, Autos, Photos, Webbed leaf, Conventional leaf

(Heres a quick snap…I had already removed And transplanted the webbed seeding in this pot)

5 Likes