Freakshow Collective Seed Run [CLOSED]

I currently have some mustangs in the garden, I come from Germany

The last one is semi automatic f3 it is now around 1.20m and in bloom :grin::+1:

11 Likes

11 ladies coming along.

Pollen anyone!? What fell off while bringing them to the mirrorā€¦

21 Likes

Well yes they are!

Well yes I would!

5 Likes

freakshow pollen? hmm that sounds tasty

7 Likes

I also still have that bag of auto seeds for you from @Senor_frijolesā€¦I totally zoned last time we met up and forgot to bring them.
Iā€™ll get you a few shakes of pollen, for sure!

6 Likes

Thanks on both accounts :+1:. Iā€™m just glad your ok.

6 Likes

Nice @Tappy, Iā€™m really looking forward to it

3 Likes

Some are looking almost ready, some notā€¦gonna wait out another month to get max maturity. Keep in mind that these seeds will be whiteā€™ishā€¦like coriander.

Iā€™ve decided to bottom feed, as top feeding takes soooooo longā€¦and the peat I mixed in to help with water retention has a hydrophobic response until itā€™s saturated.
Left side has all femsā€¦purple kush bagseed x a bunch of shit I cant remember.

17 Likes

Those look sweet. Were they as hard to presex as it says?
I assume your not expecting dark brown seeds since most werenā€™t like that in the pack.

1 Like

@MBVapester Light brown or whitā€™ish seeds are expectedā€¦thatā€™s how I got them and thatā€™s how the breeder describes them. Like coriander. But Iā€™m having a bitch of a time collecting them. Seeds have been falling out, but because im bottom feeding, then finding the seeds, im kinda hooped

The males were difficult at firstā€¦but as cannabis does, it showed its balls and pussy hairs relatively easy.

I need to cut paper plates around the base of all of them to catch the free-fallers.

9 Likes

You could use some window fly screen or something similar to catch the seeds and still watering though it.
Any way those seeds will eventually sprout so you could use them if you want to

2 Likes

Sweet, I havenā€™t even gotten to crack any of mine. Gave a couple to a friend and his are almost done. Heā€™s got them in 5g buckets and they look nice. Iā€™ll have to get some pics next time Iā€™m over there.

2 Likes

And Iā€™m going to be 100% honestā€¦I can seem to get the pollen anywhere close to cleanā€¦male flowers and parts are everywhereā€¦prepaid postage may be needed for these, because I cant ship any plant material out of here and get bustedā€¦kids wanna go to disneyland after covidā€¦soā€¦I need to be able to cross the border.
Edit:
Seeds will be sent to all donorsā€¦but the flowered pollen could be trickyā€¦any ideas anyone?

5 Likes

Well hit me up when you go see the rat, Iā€™m currently building a ride at Epcot. Hook you up with some flower so you have smoke while youā€™re here without having to worry about getting it across the border landing in an illegal state.

2 Likes

Where you at?!..my civic is gassed and ready to hit some smooth USA roadsā€¦lolā€¦however my passport may not beā€¦ummmā€¦well I may not get through this time.

2 Likes

Iā€™m about 45 min south of Disney world. Iā€™ve worked on quite a few of their rides and attractions. I put up a lot of the steel for the floating mountains in the Avatar section of animal kingdom. Was a sweet job until it was time to take out the shoring towers. Something about sitting under 400 tons of steel and taking out everything thatā€™s been holding it up, praying the engineers didnā€™t fuck up a decimal point lol

That turned into this

9 Likes

Hey Tappyā€¦

Just a thoughtā€¦(along the line if how I store my pollen)

Tell anyone looking for pollen to cough up for postage as well as a few extra bucks for gel capsā€¦

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=gel+caps&ref=is_s

Shake the flower on to a mirror or glassā€¦Separate veg material from pollenā€¦if you have to use flour sifterā€¦gravy strainerā€¦something for better sift?..then microwave some baking flourā€¦enough to do 10:1 flour to pollenā€¦

Microwave flourā€¦then let coolā€¦donā€™t want to cook you pollen when you mix together rightā€¦:slight_smile:

Mix pollen with flourā€¦FILLa number of gel capsā€¦(make sure the gel caps are full) .put these gel caps in a secondary storageā€¦one or even two ziploc bags just to be safe of moistureā€¦the flour will not only keep dry., but will also protect the pollen for shipping (keeping a regulated environment)

Ship like they were beansā€¦

Cheers
Toast

7 Likes

Thatā€™s pretty neat.

Not sure if you guys can see thisā€¦but this plant is heavily seededā€¦Iā€™m basically gonna let them die in their potsā€¦taking care of them all the way with frequent waterings and all thisā€¦but I want to make sure we all get at least 100 seeds.

16 Likes

Really excited about this endeavour coming to a happy end, youā€™ve done a great job Arriba|nullxnull , overfreak the world ā€¦ beer3|nullxnull Pirata|nullxnull

4 Likes