Freakshow Collective Seed Run [CLOSED]

I was worried about seed production…but it looks like we’re all gonna be sitting pretty. It has taken a while, but I’m looking forward to seeing people growing these out in larger pots and getting the most of them! And they do get crystally…whenever I play with them, I stink up the house…lol.

12 Likes

:eyes: What do they smell like? :eyes:

Looks like you’ll be getting a ton of seeds, fantastic job! They look sooo… Freaky :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Smells fruity and has a diesel or gassy hit…stings the nostrils when moving them around. I’m sure people are going to be very impressed.
I see you’re not on the list…I would be more than happy to throw you some of mine when they’re ready.

5 Likes

Yeah I didn’t pitch in when I saw this thread pop up and then I missed out :sob: That would be super appreciated mate. I’d still pitch in the 20 or whatever it was to officially partake at least if a 10th never showed up. Otherwise, yeah, that would be super awesome of you to do. :heart:

2 Likes

Tommy_mcaine didnt throw his pitch ins…easy to move him out and throw you in the 10 spot.

1 Like

Cool just let me know where to send the cash and i’m down

2 Likes

Very cool!

I always let them go longer then most people to get the most mature seeds as possible. I have occasionally found a few that started to open up though aka started to grow inside the nug so you don’t wanna over do it. I let my pineapple go almost 10 weeks and had around 30-40 that cracked open and had o be discarded, two were growing roots already.

7 Likes

I would really love to try this out! Such a unique plant!

2 Likes

Well here’s one from the fem seeds I got. Would love to pollinate one of its sisters lol

23 Likes

If I get enough seeds you can count on them … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

Is it a walk-by-and-your-ganja-sense-is-tingling smell, or do you have to put your face right up to it?

1 Like

hi, what strain is this ducksfoot?

1 Like

looking forward to this =)

1 Like

Actually great calyx:leaf on that one Daytripr nice!

Does anyone know if a cannabinoid test was ever done on Freakshow?

4 Likes

Yes it’s in this thread way up there lol
I’m not growing that one, I have a friend a fem seed

Alright, 2 more weeks and I’m gonna have to call it a wrap. Tons of mature seeds and some that still need time. Want to give these last 2 weeks for them to ripen.
Anyone have any tips on how to speed up the ripening process?

Tried to get some shots of the trichs…

30 Likes

Those are looking good.
I recommend LITFA :joy:

8 Likes

I totally agree :+1:!

Good work @Tappy on this run brother !!

I’m very excited to see what they have to offer :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Frosty Freaks!

5 Likes