Freakshow Collective Seed Run [CLOSED]

On the way…worked out to almost $290cad
:scream: …glad you guys were there to pitch in with this!!!

4 Likes

That looks like it belongs in Wietforum bro… I don’t know what that says, but it looks like it says a lot!

3 Likes

20 pale seeds for 200+… wow.
What percentage are the germination rates?

2 Likes

@DesertGrown 90%+…
20 characters

5 Likes

@Tappy do you need us to help you with the extra charge?

3 Likes

Thanks for asking, but no. I certainly wouldn’t have done a purchase like this without anyone else on board!! Could never justify that price. But this is going to be a super cool strain to have in our collections!!..even just for novelty. Throw one into the mix for fun every now and then.

Edit: and maybe it’ll be really good smoke

9 Likes

I’m still waiting on mine too come in, they may be at my shipping address just haven’t checked yet. They processed the e check already so they should be on the way.

5 Likes

19 Likes

That was fast shipping

3 Likes

Yeah ordered on Monday and delivered today

4 Likes

So how do the seeds look in person? Are they actually really pale and coriander’ish looking? Because I’m in canada and they have to go through customs screening and all this, they’ll probably be here in a week or 2…possibly more due to covid19.
Are you going to try and pop a few or are you saving them all? Just curious to see what your germ rates are. In any case, make sure you save a few…I’ll send you a baggie of reg. mixed freakshow pollen so you can seed yours too.

6 Likes

I’m planning on running them just not right now since I’m out of town except on weekends and couldn’t give seedlings the attention they deserve. They do look rather pale. When I get home I’ll open it up and get a few close ups for you. I’ll definitely seed a few with some male pollen for the community. I wouldn’t want to produce fems from a fem and end up losing something not having full genetics

8 Likes

The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Wow!! Wonder if it’ll be here early this week!?!!

8 Likes

I have seeds I kept from the late nineties that have a corriander appearance and we’re supposed to be a acapulco gold. there large and pale, not white just extremely light brown. Not all the seeds have the multi ridges. Another member suggested it could be from the seeds getting smashed together while growing, seems like the best explanation to me unless it’s somehow genetic.im looking forward to growing some freakshow in a major way.

15 Likes

I’m hoping we have the same type of problem with these freakshows. ie, so many seeds that they form around each other!

Was looking at the fem and reg freakshows and found these differences…anyone have any ideas of why that would be?

20 Feminized Seeds
FLOWERING TIME
60 DAYS, October 1-15
10% INDICA 90% SATIVA

20 Regular Seeds
FLOWERING TIME
65 DAYS, October 5-15
60% INDICA 40% SATIVA

4 Likes

Strange… Couldn’t it be a typo? An error by the vendor? Just guessing. Doesn’t make sense imo

2 Likes

Thinking maybe they did a dna test or whatever…fem seeds may have sat. dom. moms. Regs may have indica dom. parents?.. or something…or yeah, typo is a possibility.

Was looking for pics of this thing flowering…not much out there yet, but the couple I was able to find looked decent.

22 Likes

That second one sure looks like a monster.

10 Likes

Agreed! Hoping this seed run finishes by the end the end of June. Wouldn’t mind just tossing a couple in with the perennials. Our ferns in the back get about 4’ high!!

7 Likes

Any left freakshow packs left. I would like to join

2 Likes