Free Durban seeds (now closed), thanks to all for participating

Helloo. Could You send som SEEDS to mah//
. :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::purple_heart:

Bro, it’s over. All seeds are gone.

Also, posting your address here in the forum is a really, really, really terrible idea.

Edit your post ASAP.

1 Like

My giveaway is over, @Drnylle. Keep posting while waiting to find another giveaway. Posting raises your cred here by adding pips (the little square graphic) after your name. More pips means you are a real participant here and that means a lot to the rest of us.

You had deleted your address before I saw it, which is good! The more public forums are searchable. This means someone could find your address other than whom you wanted to have it. After you get a couple of pips, you should be able to initiate a PM with someone. Those are NOT searchable and are considered safe. Even at that, many folks delete their address after the user the messaged has told them it has been received.

2 Likes

I had done it during my lunch hour while browsing around taking advantage of my new super powers! Lol hard to tell it was an address with quick glancing but saw @cogitech note and took action!

1 Like

I hear the hardest to master is flight. I’m leery of even trying it, at my age, I’m very breakable. :wink: :laughing:

It was good @cogitech noticed. Sounds like you fixed it before the @Drnylle got a chance to. The less time a physical address stays in a public area the better. I can see how a new user would be uncertain as to where to put their address though, since a user that new can’t initiate a PM yet. Good thing he had you guys watching out for him. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

And I finally made it home to find your seeds! Thank you very much brother, I’m looking forward to try this Durban, hopefully I’ll have something to show around here and more seeds to pass around.

4 Likes

You are welcome, I was very much my pleasure to do the giveaway. :smile:

thanks for this. the sensi version describes mine perfectly.

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

I am soooo sorry. I dident anderstand where i hade my head just in that moment.
Chame

hi there i know this is a old post but would you have any leads for purple indica ? i would appreciate any direction for the oringinal thanks guys

1 Like

Start yourself a topic looking for purple Indica in the trading Post thread or use the search feature may point you in the right direction

Over 50 results for purple Indica :v:

thanks man

1 Like