Free Durban seeds (now closed), thanks to all for participating

@Cobra50 my Cali-o x Durban beans arrived yesterday! Thanks so much, man!

4 Likes

Your very welcome.

Iā€™m very surprised that I am still waiting on You guys are the last of the US mailings. Maybe there is some truth to California being a different country.

Also, I am showing these people still waiting for their delivery:

@TropicalBiophile, @Ftlob, @lunchpale, @cannabissequoia and @calman1955.

The 1st 3 are international, so no surprise there. I am verydisappointed in the USPS if @cannabissequoia and @calman1955 are still waiting on their seeds to arrive

3 Likes

8 days ago :thumbsup:
:smile: :wink:

:evergreen_tree: iā€™m still gonna try and return the favor mofo

1 Like

Nothing, Iā€™m devastated, Iā€™m waiting for at least 4 packages, I believe that they were sent, I feel completely violated that they feel that they have a right to go through my mail, my registered mail to cancel my auto insurance sure made it to me, and to top it off I separated with my wife and she destroyed everything, and Iā€™m sleeping in my truck, sorry for dumping on you, but Iā€™m carrying a lot of pent up anger not feeling any love whatsoever, peace and love everybody Iā€™m out
PS. May be a couple days before I check back in cheers, seriously, can life get any worse?

2 Likes

I see that. I mustā€™ve forgot to make note of it in my tracking spreadsheet. Thank you for reminding me! :smile:

Youā€™re a good man, @cannabissequoia. I appreciate it.

I really donā€™t understand the mail system in my country. It seems other countries have their mail problems as well. All of the European members have gotten theirs already. Just you and @lunchpale (also Canada) and TropicalBiophile are the remaining international mailings. TB has a relay address in the US, so that is most likely why he hasnā€™t gotten his yet. Let me know when you are tired of waiting and Iā€™ll resend.

When I got divorced, we had an amicable one. It was still a very difficult thing to do. It sounds like your wife isnā€™t interested in an amicable split. I donā€™t envy you.

While I am not superstitious, Iā€™ve seen too many people get that question answered with a figurative slap in the face. Donā€™t tempt fate, my friend. :wink:

6 Likes

Well donā€™t be dumping on them poor mailmen/people/trans , mine got here today. Thank you so much for your generosity, I just need clarification on the breeding, I see mama is Durban but I donā€™t quite understand the males exact breeding. Durban Thai- High Flyer x C99 , is the male Durban x Thai and he is called High Flyer ?

1 Like

I think it went down like this (but only @cobra50 really knows):
He was gifted some FDM Durban mix seeds and from this he got 1 male and 2 females. The Durban mix can be any of the following: Cali O x Durban, (Durban Thai Highflyer x C99) x Durban, or (Durban Thai Highflyer x C99) x (ESB x Durban). From the growth characteristics, he thinks the females are a Cali O x Durban (short) and a (Durban Thai Highflyer x C99) x Durban (tall). The Durban in the mix (not Durban Thai Highflyer, this one is very different: https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Durban_Thai_Highflyer/Super_Sativa_Seed_Club/) is from Sensi Seeds:
https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Durban/Sensi_Seeds/ .

I think the maleā€™s strain (even a guess) was not mentioned, but it must be one of those three in the FDM Durban mix. The random purples are from bagseed and cobra50 pollinated one of these purple females with the Durban mix male to create the Purple Durban.

I have to go back and double check if this is all correct, so I might change some things in this post. @cobra50 feel free to correct anything I may have mixed up.

Edit: Seems about right now. Oh, one last thing, the Durban Thai Highflyer x C99 info is available here: https://fdmseeds.com/heirloom-strains/11-durban-thai-highflyer-x-c99.html

3 Likes

Thank you very much for all the great info

1 Like

Iā€™m very interested in your genetics, If there are anymore seeds available. I would like to trade for some new gear. Let me know the availability of the seeds! Good growing.

2 Likes

Thanks.

Itā€™s the male that Iā€™m curious about. Would like to know @Cobra50 's best guess on what the male was.

Theyā€™re gone, bro (see thread title), but donā€™t worry - hang around for a few weeks and you will make plenty of connections for trades.

Really excited about all the new genetics. The community is amazing. Really glad I was referred to this site.

5 Likes

Thank you for your kind words, and point taken minutes after I sent that I received a message that their power got cut, we havenā€™t been able to catch up on our bill for heat all summer, I really need to develop a healthier outlook, to ward off all this negativity, I wonā€™t give up on my mail box Iā€™ll check once a week, a couple hours from here, and keep you posted, thanks again for everything, peace and love
The power of positive thinking must prevail

1 Like

Excellent, @lunchpale! Only 1 more Canadian brother to go. :smiley:

If @lunchpale, if @MisticHaze means in his post that the plain Durban is the Sensi Seeds, and the ā€œDurban Thai-Highflyerā€ is a separate strain by Super Seed Seed Club, then he is 100% correct. FDM Seeds shows a listing for its Durban Thai-Highflyer x C99, it specifically says the Durban Thai Highflyer is the one from the Super Sativa Seed Club x C99.
https://fdmseeds.com/heirloom-strains/11-durban-thai-highflyer-x-c99.html

Also, it is actually B420 that suggested the mother of each to me from the pictures.

I assume you are asking about the male pollen I used, @cogitech. My best guess from the looks of it, it was the (Durban Thai-Highflyer x C99) x Durban.

Have a great day, all
C50

4 Likes

Great info. Thank you!

2 Likes

Yes I did mean that, but I now realize that I wrote it in a confusing way so thanks for clearing it up for everyone.

3 Likes

No problem. I had the exact questions when I started growing them.

Youā€™re welcome, @MisticHaze. Your fingers probably just got ahead of your thoughts, happens to me all the time. :thumbsup:

4 Likes

I still show @TropicalBiophile and @calman1955 have not received their seeds yet. Is this correct?

2 Likes

I might have brother, but Iā€™m out of the city now and havenā€™t been able to check these last weeks. Iā€™ll get back to you as soon as I get back or someone goes check on my house. Thank you very much, for the gift and for keeping track.

3 Likes

I didnā€™t realize that, @TropicalBiophile. Take your time, Iā€™ll put off worryingā€¦ :thumbsup::slight_smile:

3 Likes