Free Durban seeds (now closed), thanks to all for participating

Hello All ,I am in Need of some Weeds seeds if you please

1 Like

As of 4:45pm CST these left:

3 packs - Cali-O x Durban
1 packs - (Durban Thai-High Flyer x C99) x Durban
0 packs - Purple x Durban
3 packs- Purple

I am still waiting on @weedly and @Esrgood4u to tell me what they want. The above numbers are for anyone that is not yet on the list.

1 Like

Hello Cobra50 , Im a old hippie , would you add me to your lists if you please

Thanks Cobra50 , one-Cali-O x Durban,-one purple thanks You much , Im a older Grower…first in years…

1 Like

As of 4:45pm CST these left:

3 packs - Cali-O x Durban
1 packs - (Durban Thai-High Flyer x C99) x Durban
0 packs - Purple x Durban
3 packs- Purple

I am still waiting on @weedly and @Esrgood4u to let me know their choices.

@calman1955, I sent you a message, reply to it and you are on the list

4 Likes

I love how professional you keep it dude.

:v:

2 Likes

@Cobra50 Thanks! I think I’ll take the purple but if you have some Cali-O x Durban left I would love to give them also a try.

3 Likes

I have left:

1 Durban x Cali-O
2 Purple

that are earmarked to give out.

1 Like

Thanks, brother. I find things go smoother that way. :smiley:

3 Likes

Well OverGrow brothers and sisters, this thread is officially closed. I have all the seed packs spoken for. That was fast. Thanks to everyone that participated. If anyone missed out, I’m sorry, I hope you have better luck next time. :grinning:

EDIT: I made a typo when stating how many total Purple seeds I was giving away. I meant to say I am giving 12 packs of 20 seeds each. They are fem seeds and the last time I germinated them I only got about 70% to pop, so anyone that gets them will get at least 10 plants from them.

Edit 2: typos

9 Likes

Just wanted to say thanks and keep up the good work bro this is why our community is one of the best we have helpful and kind hearted members that care and look out for others way to go fam I hope nothing but good things for you :blush:

4 Likes

It is amazing this community IS so good-hearted. There is so much hate in the world lately. I’m glad to help show the world what a person should act like towards his fellows.

9 Likes

Is there a set schedule for take-off :airplane_departure:? Everybody on the same plane or separate flights? :wink: :mailbox_with_no_mail:

:hugging: :raised_hands:

In a certain way I’m glad that OG is still smallish & not dealing with the hordes out there…our trolls are sufficient :wink: but it conflicts directly with what we’re talking about here. :thinking:

:v:
:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

How do you send a DM,I cant seem to find a link

You have to have member trust level broski, make a grow log and post on other people’s threads and you will get there quick. . . @Cobra50 you are an amazing soul and I will return the favor at anytime​:v::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Thanks,I will do a grow log soon

2 Likes

Can’t wait my man, make sure to tag me in it when you do​:+1::+1:

1 Like

@Hoodini, they’ll go out tomorrow (Tues, 8/20). Almost half have already gone, they were mostly the international members.

Speaking of which, the following are the members whose seeds have been sent:

@chunk
@cogitech
@dgtxxx
@Esrgood4u
@Ftlob
@Gaz29
@Kan

(continued in next post due to limit to how many users I can tag)

8 Likes

@Lucy247420
@lunchpale
@weedly
@2tokejoke
@Eddie.saw

The balance will be going out TUE 8/21 and WED 8/22.

Enjoy, my friends! :smiley:

10 Likes

Thank you sir will let you know when it hits, big love bro.

2 Likes