Free Durban seeds (now closed), thanks to all for participating

Thank you my friend. They have found a loving new home with me. I’ll pop a few indoors my next run and some outdoors come March :+1:

2 Likes

Very much appreciated @Cobra50, speak with you soon mate…

Gaz

2 Likes

I SOOO wish I had a place outdoors I could grow. I’d spend the winter getting a half dozen strains ready and get them out as early as possible. Only, I would do it with plants that stayed short. I have a couple of autos going right now that are just over 2’ tall with HUGE colas. I bet, planted in good soil outdoors (I have only clay in my yard, I’d haul some in), they’d get to be 3’ tall and have absolutely 0 (zero) popcorn and wasted bud sites.

I envy you that, make good use of it.:smiley: :thumbsup:

I am hoping to have some new 100% indica seeds to offer around that time. I’ll try to find a less talked about sativa to offer with them as well.

5 Likes

I’m UK so outdoor is a little bit dangerous but I have an area that is really secluded and no one ventures down that way. At the moment I have a couple of bag seed growing in the same place. Me and a friend rotovated the soil the beginning of the year and we fertilised it with a shit load of aged horse manure so come March the soil should be perfect to grow some monsters without having to worry so much about nutrients. When the time comes I’ll start a grow log mate. :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks bro not sure if you sent me mine or not didnt see my name on ur posts so not sure if you did it different sense we sent pms back and forth thanks for all the good ur doing for og members

1 Like

@Kingaizen69, yours is still one my desk until tomorrow, everyone not mentioned in the above posts will be shipped tomorrow. :thumbsup::smiley:

Not as good as a backyard grow, but an outdoor grow should be a huge yield. Good luck and don’t forget to watch your 6 while you’re there.

3 Likes

It IS more or less a back yard grow. My back garden leads onto it :+1:

1 Like

Np bro was just wondering no rush I know shit happens good things come to those who wait keep doing what ur doing I too hope to be paying it forward once I get everything dialed in got my next grow under way and will be doing some upgrades then from there getting it all dialed in then paying it forward :blush:

3 Likes

@Esrgood4u: Damn cool!

Yea, I get a lot “ants in the pants” about seeds coming, too.:wink:

This was my first giveaway. For some reason, I never took into consideration how long it takes to do these things. I had several different ideas on how to package them and changed away from my initial notion and had to wait for the materials to come Amazon Prime, not a horrible wait, but a wait nonetheless. You’ll see when you get yours, I chose a labor intensive method because made a very nice mailing that would never attract attention

I’ve decided to go back to my initial method, but incorporate some tiny plastic bags to hold the seeds.

Next time I’ll:

• decide on a number to give out beforehand
  • have all the packaging materials on hand
  • have the seeds containerized

All ahead of time, so all I have left to do is address envelopes, fill them, mail them.

Even though it was an awkward start, I still enjoyed the experience. I finally had the chance to pay back the community’s generosity.

Cheers, all. :vulcan:

10 Likes

That’s really good of you to do so and I think I’ll do the same when the time comes seems like you can save a lot of time that way now that I got good genes I’ll be able to do what ur doing down the road will be nice to do for others like others have for me

3 Likes

Thanks very much sir. I will wait till Oct or november to sow some of them for an outdoor winter crop. No worries, 21-26º outside.

3 Likes

lol can’t wait for the goodness!

3 Likes

Can’t wait to get these going! My next grow is going to be awesome :smile: thanks again brother!

2 Likes

@Cobra50
@lucy247420 is now @TrevorLahey so Trevor your seeds went out
Edit- thanks again cobra buddy

3 Likes

Ayyy thanks again Cobra! I have some plans for these for next outdoor cycle!

Will pay it forward!

7 Likes

Hey @Cobra50 I thought I had sent you a PM but I suppose I forgot… Anyways I received your beans last week. They’re in the fridge awaiting their day… I probably will,be popping some of the purple Durban in the next week or two. Getting timing down for this perpetual is tough when you’re trying to pheno hunt and run production at the same time with seed plants. Lol

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Have not yet received mine, but I’m not in a rush… The mail system here isn’t known for efficiency

3 Likes

:slight_smile:

This is solid advice for me in the coming :christmas_tree: season. :thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree: thanks

2 Likes

Thanks @Cobra50 !!! I’ve got some breeding ideas for the Durbans rolling around in my head. Hopefully will have some nice seeds to share with everyone eventually!

4 Likes

So what you’re saying is Lucy had a sex change. :expressionless: We should try to be encouraging to our sist, oops, new brother. What ever makes you feel whole, @TrevorLahey :heart:

@TrevorLahey, is this a very recent change. I thought your were still Lucy doin’ the 420 24/7 stuff. :slight_smile: I’m pretty sure you were still a girl when you asked for seeds a week and a half ago. I don’t care how you identify yourself, brother or sister, you’re still an OverGrow friend. :wink: :relieved:

Seriously, I hope you enjoy them. After smoking weed from seeds I’ve been given, I realize my Purple plant really is as good as I thought when I first smoked it. It always gave me some good mellowing, yet, unless you smoke/vape a shitload, I was always able to think good on it. Of course, I’m not the moderation poster child, so about half the time I’d end up staring into space thinking something really intense and loosing it at a snap of the fingers. :poop::dizzy_face:

The Durban heritage will probably make it either a sativa leaning smoke or a 50/50 mix. Enjoy it in good health. Hell, enjoy it in bad health too, it might help your health improve. Or at least make it more tolerable. :slight_smile:

You did send it, I must be the one that forgot to acknowledge your message. I’m glad they found you in time. Enjoy them, brother.

Hey @cannabissequoia, I definitely will be doing it again, if found it to be quite satisfying. I’m think I’ll try to have both an indica and a sativa available for spring or early summer. I was thinking about Mazar-i-Sherif (indica hash plant) and Colombian Black. Does anyone within the sound of my voice know how long to flower an indoor Colombian Black? I’ve looked in 4-5 seedbanks for for an idea, but they vary from 77 to 150 days. If it indeed takes as long as 150 days, it could just make it if I start it in the next two weeks.

You’re very welcome, @cogitech, my friend.

Looking forward to trying them out.

5 Likes