Free Jamaican Lambsbread (Vibes Collective)

unfortunately crop king are scammers and have repeatedly been caught selling mislabeled and fake genetics. No way to be sure what they actually sent you.

several breeders (such as blimburn) have posted announcements on their own websites saying that they don’t sell seeds to crop king, and that any seeds labeled with their brand on the crop king website are fake.

Crop king also runs a bunch of identical websites under different names, so watch out for those guys.

9 Likes

High on my list of strains to try!

3 Likes

Thanks, I hadn’t heard that. I only ordered from them once, specifically to get the Lambs Bread. It was excellent. 100% germ rate, grew exactly as advertised, taste and high was very reminiscent of Jamaican weed, but it doesn’t grow like a Sativa.

Crop King has mostly excellent reviews, but I know they’re not in the boutique or heirloom seed market. I was just curious about the Lambs Bread they, and most other major seed retailers are selling as Jamaican Lambs Bread. No one seems to know who made them, or where they originated.

6 Likes

Hi does anyone have some lambsbread recommendations? I bought two packs from exotic alchemy with zero germ rate. Anyone know who has good legit lambsbread

Dude, maybe read the actual thread you are answering too?

Crop king is a known scammer seed company that white buys white label seeds and resells. They claim to have genetics they don’t have. They cater to new growers that don’t know any better and buy bulk and resell crap.Over night they went from having 20 strains to way too many just as legalization hit in Canada. They steal peoples genetics and sell them as their own with zero integrity. This is a seed company that you should not support. They don’t list filial generations because everything is a knock off and they don’t actually know what they have.
On the dark horse genetics podcast he calls them out for selling Bruce banner fems as the would have s2 them and they are considered knockoffs. They had horchata from wyeast farms on their menu the day he released his lol You can find decent plants but they are not what they say they are. Buyer beware with this company. It’s sad that certain forums allow crop king to sponsor when they are know to be a scam.

https://www.reddit.com/r/microgrowery/comments/q5qeq5/honest_review_of_crop_king_seeds/

7 Likes

thanks for the info __ Crop King stay away from

1 Like

I’m NOT defending Crop King, I get it. Ditto on Rocket Seeds, which seems to be the umbrella Crop King operates under. But to be fair, doesn’t EVERY seed bank, or rather, seed retailer, do knockoffs? I mean, seriously, they ALL sell Bruce Banner, Girl Scout Cookies, Skittlsz, Runtz, the latest greatest, about anything you’d want, under their own name, etc. Some knockoffs ARE better than the originals, some aren’t, Sannies Jack being a prime example. If I know a strain I want, I always try to get the originals. The Lambs Bread was just an impulse buy that worked out.

I’ve always wondered how they get away with this. Probably because you can’t copyright genetics. Companies like ILGM for example, or even Homegrown, which does actually breed their own strains, but also sells knock offs of everybody else. It’s just marketing. If they sell crap seeds, just like any product, their bad reviews and bad will will kill them eventually.

Frankly, I still do Attitude sometimes, as at least they’re still selling seeds from the creators. Oh well, it’s a new world out there in just a few short years.

2 Likes

Hey dude,

There’s a lot of breeders producing their own hybrid Lambsbread.

The best would be to contact the seller and ask him directly what’s the best or if he could put you in contact with the breeder (especially if he never grew this strain).

I think you will have informations for the original Lambsbread which is a pure sativa (bloom is pretty long).

1 Like

out of respect for OP of this thread who actually is offering authentic lambsbread you may want to shift your inquiry over to a more appropriate thread > Landraces and heirloom - #1006 by Panamajock where the landrace enthusiasts are frequently found who can better address your inquiries

5 Likes

The good seedbanks do not do this. Spanish and european companies have been ripping off California clones for decades.

The atmosphere is not the same as it was ten years ago when the only options were the european seedbanks and the 1 or two in us only took money orders. GLG and DC popped up and then from there, a few others of integrity sprouted.

Of course there are hundreds of fake or knockoff companies. There is no need to ever buy any of that shit now. 1960’s lambsbread will soon be in the hands of hundreds of people here. What great times we live in!

12 Likes

I’ll tell you all this -Mr.E by MassMedical is a very good strain with lambsbread genetics (beautiful plant)(gone thru two packs of) and there is a AK 47x Lambsbread also which was great but forget the breeder have one seed left will get it a see the breeder

2 Likes

Hi @Roms, sorry it has taken me so long to get pics up. My plants are all in 5 gal felt posts and were transplanted very late. It kept the plants small, all at about 1 meter tall. Everything has started to flower now and soon they will come inside to finish. The two LB have purpleish tips on the new growth. :slightly_smiling_face:

The Lambsbread are the two to the right. Swazi Red in the middle, and two Ace of Haze x Purple Zacatecas. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Tops of the two Lambsbread below. All sativa here!

Pics will get better from here on. Swazi started flowering 3 weeks ago, and LB are starting. The other two AoH/Zac are about to start. 3 on the right are Atao Seeds, and the two to the left are from @Motaco via Hyp3rids Genetics.
:pray: :v:

33 Likes

Hey lovely mastering @GMan thank you and bravo they looks pretty happy! The late transplant worked nice to have limited the stretch and give good reserve of nutriments for their long flowering, well done bro and good flo to you with them! :green_heart:

5 Likes

Dude it’s 180 pages long

Dude it’s 180 posts long, not pages, and it would be shorter if people actually read some before asking questions. It’s in the first post of this thread

4 Likes

Jamaican field 1985

12 Likes

12 Likes

12 Likes

11 Likes