Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

When someone chooses the overwrite option… it clears it all… that’s what happens… just if that comes up… cancel… and restart… to avoid this

4 Likes

Yes, i know… Sorry.

1 Like

Haha don’t be sorry… I just did it myself last week :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: except I cleared like 35 names hahaha… not funny but comical

1 Like

This here. If you choose overwrite. It just screws the whole thing up. If both people start over and wait afew seconds to go again, everything works perfectly.

1 Like

Oh canceling still messes it up bro?? Im so confused… I discarded then started and it was all good… had to do it 3 times because someone was using it… seemed ok?

4 Likes

Come on everybodys… ladies & gentleman…

No, cancel just allows you to start over with your info again.

1 Like

I meant cancel and discard my bad… then start fresh

Not at all bud. Heck even if he was ignoring me I would not be upset. Folks are free to speak to or ignore any user they want. Just figured I would respond to myself, lol.

3 Likes

They need to get rid of the overwrite option. It just messes up the wiki and complicates the problem.

3 Likes

Still won’t prevent the jam!! :flushed: :astonished: Or jamming!! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like
4 Likes

Is there a reason something like “Google Sheets” cant be used?
I understand the confidentiality aspect, but this Wiki is too vulnerable to abuse/mistakes/volume etc.

2 Likes

Nope but would stop many people being kicked at once.

2 Likes

We just need to educate that the word overwrite is bad when it comes up… I seriously don’t think anyone would ever do it on purpose… but it sure is a pain when it happens lol… made me feel dumb as hell when I did it … I’m just grateful everyone was understanding and not mad when I did it… lol

2 Likes

We’ve all done it. I’ve done it by accident…still felt stupid about it.

1 Like

C’mon Zacateca! I wanna wanna wanna. Good luck all.

4 Likes

Lmao… I know… it’s like everyone knows its you when it happens… because your name is the only 1 hahahHah

Wikis work perfectly when users pay attention to all the signs. No reason for over writes other then user ignoring what the wiki tells them. If unsure please read wiki etiquette thread above.

6 Likes