Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

Ok ladies and gentlemen, the RNG has chosen #4 to win the Jack Herer. Congratulations @Floyd , I have your address but so I will get those off to you.

23 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @DrGonzo13 @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @HeadyBearAdventures @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @Rogue @Pawsfodocaws @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @iamyou_youareme @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Swe-can @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @G-paS @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @Vagabond_Windy @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @ris @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @buck90 @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @tlander @E5_Wilk

23 Likes

Since I made up extra packs letā€™s keep this going. Sign up for a chance at a pack of White Rhino.

1.@cartwright
2. @chronix
3. @SHSC-1
4. @E5_Wilk
5. @Slammedsonoma420
6. @Rogue
7. @DJSF
8. @GCBudz
9. @Abbbian
10. @Oldtimerunderground
11. @buck90 :us:
12. @BarefootAndBlazed :us:
13. @Emeraldgreen
14. @MoBilly
15. @unomas :us:
16. @LivingBlackSoil
17. @Terpsnpurps :us:
18. @MonasticDank
19. @Andrane
20. @habitt
21. @Foreigner :canada:
22. @Spitfire :us:
23. @DrGonzo13
24. @Meesh
25. @misterbee :us:
26. @Natea :us:
27. @CanuckistanPete
28. @THCeed
29. @Greenfingers :us:
30. @Heavenlygoo
31. @Maddawg
32. @Mrgreenthumb
33. @Jimdoors
33. @olschool
34. @Murciano207
35. @Hapi :us:
36. @Gonzo
37. @Tripl3fastaction
38. @Cyr_grow
39. @Tracker
40. @503BudMan
41. @Cannaology
42. @Illicitmango
43. @Heavenlygoo
44. @carbon
45. @ChronicMcBudz
46. @Tlander :thailand:
47. @ShiskaberrySavior
48. @Faithisyours
49. @patsnumone
50. @HorseBadorites :us:
51. @Tao :us:
52. @Varuna
53. @BudWhisperer
Add more numbers as needed

45 Likes

Thanks man, you are doing some amazing things in here!

3 Likes

Thanks for all the fun @DougDawson :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Well, what a nice surprise. Thanks Doug

8 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson If you do not mind, please place me on the role call.

1 Like

Congrats @Floyd !!!

3 Likes

Congrats @Floyd! Well deserved brother!!
Thanks again @DougDawson!!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Congratulations @Floyd ! Most happy to see you win!

2 Likes

Oh yes!!! Bring that right on! Iā€™ve seen so many strains that included that in their makeup so it must be something a little extra special. lol
I think Johnny even used it in the lineage of his Frankenstein strain. BTW
HE HAS FEM FRANKY SEEDS COMING ON! LOL

7 Likes

I see 17 names and only 14 likesā€¦ lolā€¦ slackers!!! Thanks @DougDawson I hope I win!!! Good luck everyone! šŸŖ“ :seedling: :herb:

8 Likes

Way to guilt me out of what was, probably, my last like for the next four hours!!
:rofl:

8 Likes

Lmaoā€¦ anytime my friend hahahaha

5 Likes

LOL, donā€™t sweat the cartoon hearts my brothers and sisters. We are here for seeds :wink:

6 Likes

I love this :+1::rofl:

@Heavenlygoo

2 Likes

OKAY
so I recently won a sour bubble collectors card
Took 38 days to get here in that time a replacement was sent and received

@DougDawson would you mind doing a second spin with that number generator for the sour bubble card and beans ā€¦I will shipp to winner!?

22 Likes

awesome LOL

you rock @DougDawson

3 Likes

LOL, no worries @Rabeats2093 , you are the second one this has happened too. I try to make sure folks get their stuff but that seems to mean folks end up with doubles, lol. Thanks for stepping up and letting me know, thatā€™s a true and honest OG move right there. Let me go back to the last one you got and spin those names, be right back. Or wait, was there another OGer you just wanted to gift this too bud?

11 Likes