Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

Spin that wheel !

8 Likes

Thatā€™s pretty cool of you @Rabeats2093 I had the same thing happen to me very cool to step up thanks as well @DougDawson and I hope you see something soon Doug

2 Likes

Ok so @Rabeats2093 ended up with a second Sour Bubble collector card as the first one took a while to get there so I reshipped. I have gone back to the wiki he won and hit the old RNG which came up with #34. Congratulations @Faithisyours , speak to @Rabeats2093 about getting this card and the seeds sent to you. Thanks @Rabeats2093 .

20 Likes

Now that was as OG as it gets!!! WELL DONE, SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

I always try to be honest even if not in my favor ā€¦easier in the long run. !

Thanks for your time and making it happen @DougDawson

@Faithisyours you seem to be the chosen one !
Pm me thanks!

11 Likes

LoL I donā€™t want the seeds just the card, my precious! Congrats on your win @Faithisyoursā€¦ and let the White Rhino show continue!

3 Likes

Me and my seeds are going to pretend you didnā€™t say that bashhead..... LOL

13 Likes

I have them already :rofl: but tell them Iā€™m sorry about that I didnā€™t think theyā€™d hear :hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil: lol but I love that emojiā€¦ also to all awaiting envelopes from me I just checked and the post office told me 7-10 days due to holiday season, dammit I hate snail mail so anxious for them to land!

3 Likes

Congrats @Floyd for the winā€¦congrats to @Faithisyours for the winā€¦and congrats @Rabeats2093 for being a winner!

And thanks to @DougDawson for being the awesomest host of Bean-a-Palooza!

6 Likes

I canā€™t keep up, congratulations to all the winners woot woot :+1:t2:

5 Likes

congrats @Floyd and @Faithisyours . What a boss move by @Rabeats2093, way to go man

5 Likes

Think these are safe @Mithridate ? šŸ¤·šŸ˜

Howā€™d they possibly end up there?

37 Likes

That is very strangeā€¦ :thinking:

7 Likes

@Rhino_buddy They just think what you grow is grand!! :flushed: :cowboy_hat_face: :partying_face: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s crazy for sure but if they only knew what they had! :strawberry::drooling_face:LoL

3 Likes

Holy shit :flushed:

4 Likes

They may have thought they were actual strawberry seeds. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

They just donā€™t look like watermelon beans!! :confused: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

LOLOLOLOLOL, well they forwarded the seeds so hey, cool keepsake.

8 Likes

Yeah, they were cool about itā€¦

ā€œSorry for opening it broā€

I say sue their ass :crazy_face:

5 Likes