Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (**The Grow Show**)

Lol :laughing: 3

• 10 characters
2 Likes

Hahahaha thanks @Cormoran
That’s a great idea, I like it :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Right

• my 10 characters

It’s confusing especially on mobile

3 Likes

Appreciate the kind words bud. We are inspired by awesome folks like yourself. You all give me hope in the middle of this treacherous human existence we are forced to live in.

3 Likes

Supafreak and Cookieland 1 and 2

12 Likes

@bassman5420 killer lineup man. whats the CBD project your working on?

1 Like

I will be trying to make a variety of mixed ratio CBD:THC crosses that land in the ratios of CBD:THC that I mix/use daily. Pretty stoked honestly, but it will be a ton of work and will take a bit of $ to get testing done as the breeding goes along.

2 Likes

thats awesome. firm believer in the 2:1 and hopefully 1:1 varieties. i wish you good luck!

1 Like

I had a bag of Mother Earth so I got a 10 pound block of coco coir, Dr. Earth bloom organic 3-9-4, and organic 4-4-4. after getting everything mixed I potted the Apollo Ape in their final pots. Somewhere around 3 gallon. A little shocked but still nice looking. Thanks again @anonymous4289 Uploading: 64384C56-1D20-4105-9D06-0A76048F3C48.jpeg…

6 Likes

Noting another mention of dr. Earth nutes. :heavy_check_mark: :thinking:

1 Like

Ive never used them before now, so we all get to see the experiment. I have liquid nutes for back up.[quote=“LegsMahoney, post:230, topic:70569, full:true”]
Noting another mention of dr. Earth nutes. :heavy_check_mark: :thinking:
[/quote]
Muahahaha

Hi folks! Updating on the Fog Dog! Thanks again @corey!

I can see I’m having heat problems!! Curling up too!!
Day 46 Thanks!!

12 Likes

Very cool! Thanks bud!

2 Likes

I usually go all natural topping once and let them go. This bending and scrog net is a first for me, wish me luck.

5 Likes

@darkillusion got the sour dubb x bubblegum auto
Thanks again for the generosity

3 Likes

Some of @Oldjoints Tangerine Dream x C99 at 47 days from flip:

17 Likes

@lefthandseeds

5 Likes

@willie

4 Likes

Hell ya bud! Love me a good SCROG heh.

1 Like

First real attempt, got home from work today and they all were looking up, im starting to be a believer what a difference a day makes.

11 Likes