Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Who wants to test some beans with me? I saw a post on this thread a bit ago about the offer on strainly. I went ahead and did it. Dude sent three crosses. Twang male by oni seeds crossed with tangilope, motor breath, and jackie-o. I can’t drop 30 beans any time soon. So I figured instead of sitting on the rest we could do this. These are “free” but you have to have room to run them when you get them (please) as they are not mine to give away freely. I’ll make a thread we can post pictures and such to.
3 lots. 5 seeds each. Jackie-o, motor breath, tangilope.
Anyone have room and want to play along?

10 Likes

That’s great bud. I wish I had room but currently do not. I know @Lastmanstandin31 is usually got room for a few so I will just tag him in case. Thanks for the offer.

3 Likes

Dang it!!!
Very soon , very soon!

2 Likes

Wish I could man. Im already out of space for my next grow which will be early fall. I saw that post and thought it was odd so I bypassed.

1 Like

He seems cool. We’ve been chatting a bit on instagram. I OKd this with him first, btw.

Hey @Greasy , I got my Skywalker x Blue Dream Auto’s and a cool Overgrow sticker, thanks very much. Really cool to add this cross to my arsenal.

7 Likes

I will grow absolutely anything you need grown! Always have room for more.
I start them inside then put them outside to finish.

5 Likes

Cool bud, send a PM to @Eagles009 and you guys can work it out.

2 Likes

Scroll up a few posts friend and let me know if you’re interested.

2 Likes

Yeah brother I’ll grow with ya. I always post pics of everything I grow and I always have room. I have 54 going right now lol but always have space.

10 Likes

I have room outside if you need someone if not cool

3 Likes

Cool! which strain do you each want? One each; jackie o, tangilope, motor breath

@Lastmanstandin31

2 Likes

Tngelope sounds cool but if he wants that one and the motor breath I guess works out good was just wondering what I was going to do outside this year

3 Likes

Perfect if you both want tangilope I’ll go without. Motor breath is the one I am most interested in.

Pm me a safe place to send em and they will be on the way tomorrow.

6 Likes

Looks like the troops have amassed. Good luck to all!

6 Likes

We getting there :wink:.

3 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:you might know i received a letter today from Canada it has one of those coin holders stapled 4 times with the little black washer & 5 seeds wrapped up in an envelope (blank) i do not know who they are from or what the seeds are does anyone know these Thank You :mask:

6 Likes

I would say 4 staples is @CADMAN

Options “A” Orange Grove F3 Reg

4 Likes

i received my orange grove last week these are blank period.

2 Likes

Alright, mikey, he’ll grow anything. One 5 seed lot left, your choice of the motor breath or jackie-o.

3 Likes