Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

Musky, you can see the stripes. Pike are spotted.

4 Likes

Geezus!!! What a monster, def congrats on that catch, I tip my hat and say " u got me beat"

1 Like

Man, alive! They could turn me into half a Eunuch if they could get me hooked up with one-a dose.

2 Likes

I’ve heard about alligator gar, I think that would be an awesome fish to bring in, think one of the episodes of monster catch he chased those

This is the biggest Norther Pike caught in Ontario.

7 Likes

I’d be hugging that fish too!!

2 Likes

Look at that. Thats it! Im coming to Ontario.
What guy that loves fishing wouldn’t wanna land that, even at half that size?

4 Likes

Pick me up in the way! I’ll bring the beer!

1 Like

@DougDawson do you know if it was it released back into the wild?

2 Likes

Yeah, Ontario has some great fishing. I spent a ton of my childhood around Blackstone Harbor and Iron City at Moon River. Helps not to think about them beasts when you are swimming :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I don`t believe so unfortunately.

damn man y’all are speaking my language here with all these fish pics

3 Likes

i know it’s unrelated. but does anyone else think there are people out there that bring fish home and put them in massive tanks just to bulk them up to record size? or maybe large enough to win bass tournaments? bulk one up and then hide it in your boat for the tourny win? lol

1 Like

I think they will pretty much leave humans alone. But only because they know we a larger than them. Snakes are the same way mostly. If they feel you coming. Most of the time they will get out of your way. Now if you were a smaller muskie or a smaller pike, the fight is on.
I lived in Massachusetts, Vermont, and New Hampshire area as a kid.

3 Likes

Alligator gar get huge , grew up swimming in the creeks, river and lakes never thought anything of it . Now days I look back and think I was a bit silly for that probably lol
Their teeth shred line and leaders easily so you gotta be prepared tackle wise .

1 Like

Tourneys usually have a hired ref on boat for weigh in and validating catch and " legal for tournaments" methods such as no trolling

3 Likes

You might be surprised :slight_smile:

4 Likes

i saw someone catch a salmon with a massive circular hole taken out of it. i was told is was some sort of eel or something but i’d never seen or heard of them until that point,. (this is lake michigan we’re talking about). people are way more likely to drown here as opposed to being bitten.

Lamprey, they’re a huge problem up here in the northeast. Nasty fuckers

3 Likes

yep, that’s exactly what they were called. @LegsMahoney